LILIAN J. HONG
CELL: 213)***-****/E-MAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
Aug. 2006-Dec. 2011 California State Northridge University Northridge, CA
B.A. in Sociology
Sept. – Dec. 2011 Northridge Middle School Northridge, CA
- INTERNSHIP: Mentorship/ junior counseling one on one program I had to encourage them the work harder, strive for higher goals in life, and encourage them get into college. I also helped out in the AVID Program it was a special after school program for middle school students that needed more special help in their education like math, English, and history then other children. My job was to help them solve their own problems, guide them through each solution they concluded, and encourage them to a brighter future by working hard not. A lot of these students were from poor single parents with low standards and hopes we were there to build their self esteem and help them guide their own future.
June – July 2011 Northridge Preschool Northridge, CA
Child Development study/ Child Observation and research, studied child’s growth, behavior, and social skills in a preschool setting
Sept. 2009 – July 2011 Take Sushi Moorpark, CA
Waitress; had to work with all different diverse types of people. Love working with people.
Sept. 2009 – Dec. 2009 Gombei Sushi Cupertino, CA
Sept. 2009 – Dec. 2009 Sedgwick Elementary School Cupertino, CA
- Preschooler Observation and Child Development program. Had to write journals and entries in different behaviors preschoolers showed and reacted to in different environments that were given to them in their preschool time period. I also had to take field notes and organize improvements and suggestions that could be made for the better of all preschoolers.
Jan. 2007 – Dec. 2008 Sunglim Presbyterian Church Los Angeles, CA
- Teach Bible Study, Leadership group, and Leader of college ministry. Mentored high school students and taught 2nd through 3rd. Made study plans and organized work schedules and program settings. Also made power point presentations for music and sermons, organized ministry program bulletin. For elementary, I had to make study plan for children and make games and activities to help them learn easily and while enjoying and helping them explore their cognitive self.
May – Aug. 2007 KLA Tencor South, Korea
- Interned as an admin, sales/marketing, finance, and human resource department.
- had to organize paper work and make excel sheets for more clear visual of the sales and finance records.
SKILLS AND QUALITIES
• Hard working and ability to try my best in any task even if it is difficult
• willingness to learn and try new things
• Adjust quickly
• Social, energetic, cheerful, and positive.
• Love working with people.
• Bilingual: Korean and English
• Driven, passionate, organized, and responsible
• Have a knowledge of excel, power point, word, and outlook
Father is a very high member of Marriott. So I have a lot of experience in staying at all different types of Marriott hotels (in US and in other countries), which is why I want to be one of the workers and it would be an honor. Love the energy and friendliness that they offer when I walk in, makes me want be part of the Marriott crew.
Health State University
CA - environmental, health, sanitation, waste, pest,...
Manager Power Plant
CA - craft, substation, civil, site, ge, concrete,...
Project Quality Control
CA - superintendent, ground, asphalt, sewer, concrete,...
CA - drafter, documents, autocad, architectural,...
Graphic Design Sales Representative
CA - graphic, graphic design, printing, editing,...
Power Plant Engineer
CA - power plant, power, commissioning, turbine,...
Quality Assurance Maintenance
CA - conveyor, mechanic, maintenance mechanic,...