ARUN KUMAR T.N
Anandapuram P O
To secure a position where by hard work, dedication and the ability to acquire new skills will advantage any company I work for. To constantly upgrade my knowledge and skills and make a difference in whatever I do.
Presently working in IndiGEO consultants India Limited, Bangalore as Geophysicist.
2009- 2011 M.Sc. Degree in Applied Geophysics
(Marks secured: 80.4%)
Manonmaniam Sundaranar University, Tamilnadu, India
2006-2009 B.sc. Degree in Geology (Marks secured: 68.6%)
(Geology, Chemistry, Statistics)
Christ college, Irinjalakuda, Thrissur
Calicut University, Kerala, India.
2004-2006 XII- Science (Marks secured: 82%)
(Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology)
RMHSS Aloor, Thrissur
Kerala State Board Examination, Kerala
2004 X - (Marks secured: 82%)
St. Joseph EMHS Anandapuram, Thrissur
Kerala State Board Examination, Kerala
Max-min Electromagnetic Instrument
GEM 19 magnetometer
Proton precession magnetometer
Magnetic susceptibility meter
1. Ground Magnetic Survey using GEM 19 in Bharatpur and Bilaspur.
2. Max-min Electromagnetic Survey in Bharatpur.
3. TEM survey done using XMT, ZT 30 and GDP in Mullaq and Vashihi area Oman.
4. Nano TEM survey using ZT 20 and GDP in Mullaq area Oman.
5. IP survey done using ZT 20, XMT and GDP in Vaashihi area Oman.
6. Ground magnetic survey carried out in Ganapavaram area, Andhra Pradesh using PPM (around 2400 points).
7. Electrical Resistivity Imaging carried out in Ganapavaram area, Andhra Pradesh (4 lines).
8. Electrical Resistivity Imaging carried out in Gudur, Andhra Pradesh (4 lines).
9. MSc Dissertation project : “Estimation of Shear wave velocity using Multi channel analysis of surface waves (MASW) in Ahmedabad city region” carried out at Institute of Seismological Research (ISR), Gujarat as a part of the project work a field work has been carried out in Engineering seismology in and around Ahmadabad city.
Hydrogeology and Geoinformatics.
Marine Geology and Marine Geophysics
Arc View GIS 9.3
Seismodule Controller Software (SCS)
Autocad Map 2012
Microsoft office 2007
SEMINARS AND WORKSHOP ATTENDED
Attended an International symposium on AES, Advances in Earthquake Science 2011, held at Institute of Seismological Research, Gujarat.
Attended the 4th session of the International Conference of IAG Working Group on Geomorphological Hazards, Kanyakumari 2010
Attended a one day workshop on “Personality Development And Leadership Qualities”, conducted by University Students Advisory Bureau, Department Of Youth Welfare, Manonmaniam Sundaranar University, Tirunelveli 2010.
Attended a seminar on “Sustainability and Conservation Of Coastal Resources and Ecology”, Center For Geotechnology, Manonmaniam Sundaranar University, Tirunelveli 2009
1) Resistivity sounding and profiling around the University Campus (2010)
2) Conducted Magnetic Survey around the University Campus (2010)
3) Visited Conducted the Tsunami affected areas around Kanyakumari region as a part of International Conference on Geomorphological Hazards held at Kanyakumari (2010)
4) Visited the Shankar Cement factory and sample collection ( 2010)
5) Study of beach and beach profile characteristics in Manapad, Tamil Nadu. (2010).
6) Teri sand deposits study and sample collection in Kuthiramully Teri, Tamil Nadu. (2010)
7) Study of stratigraphy of area and sample collection in Warkkalai, Kerala. (2008)
8) Visited English India Clay Mine, Thonnakkal, Kerala (2008)
9) Visited and collected the glass sand deposits in Chavara, Kerala, (2008)
10) Study and observation of waterfalls and associated features in Athirapilly, Kerala.
11) Study of river characteristics and geomorphological features in Thumburmozhi,Kerala.
12) Study of river characteristics and geomorphological features in Vazhachal, Kerala.
Dissertation project carried out in the Institute of Seismological Research, Gujarath
Participated in various arts and cultural events and won prizes in university level.
Worked as member in social works,in college level.
Date of Birth : 28-08-1988
Gender : Male
Father’s name : Narayanan Nair
Nationality : Indian
Marital Status : Single
Languages : English, Hindi, Malayalam, Tamil
Permanent address : Thoniyil House, Anandapuram P O, Nellayi via, Thrissur,
Kerala, India. Pin-680305
Passport No : J6648348
Date of Issue : 25/07/2011
Date of Expiry : 24/07/2021
Place of Issue : Cochin
I do hereby declare that the particulars of information and facts stated herein above are true, correct and complete to the best of my knowledge and belief.
[ ARUN KUMAR T,N]