To obtain a position that will allow me to utilize my knowledge, skills and experience in Customer Service/Troubleshooting in Web, DOS, and Windows server applications and keep it at its highest level.
• 3 + years of knowledge and skills necessary to install, configure, troubleshoot and repair Electronic Article Surveillance (EAS) and Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) product line at Tyco Electronics, Inc.
• 10 + years experience in troubleshooting Windows and DOS applications for large to enterprise size corporate implementations.
• Proficiency in Windows 2002, Microsoft Office XP, Lotus Suite, UNIX, SAP System, SQL Server, A/S 400, and SIEBEL.
• Effective oral and written communication skills
Ceridian, Inc. Atlanta, Ga. 2007- 2009.
Network Operations Center Technician I
• Provided first level troubleshooting and support services for client desktop pc’s, servers, network devices and applications.
• Provided correct routing and escalation when situation was required.
• Communicated status of issues with responsible parties and NOC Management in writing and verbally as well as ensure proper transition during shift changes.
Active Group, Inc. Atlanta, Ga. 2006-2007.
I.T. Contractor (Corporate)
• I monitor and record high quality broadcasting of qualitative research sessions that are live and on demand, over the Internet.
• Communicate performance statistics to management team and support contacts via
• Evaluate/review/react to recorded sessions and staffing projections to ensure acceptable service levels are met.
• Assure availability of service specialists for client customer contact
Peachtree Settlement Funding, Atlanta, Ga. 2005- 2006.
• Imported Vidal documents from the Netrieve Exchange to the Matrix Database.
• Transferred PDF Files.
• Verified, Process, and import documents/files to matrix database.
• Managed Processes with installs, updates, activation, and view and edit reports.
Choice Point, Inc. Atlanta, Ga. 1999- 2005,
Customer Support/ Product Trainer
• Provided a Tier II support, including research, resolve and responding to escalations from Service Center and Retention representatives.
• Interacted with customers via telephone, company online chat service, and MX-Email to resolve issues, and provided technical assistance for company products.
• Research and analyze advanced data related issues.
• Diagnose hardware configurations for potential and existing customers, including hardware and browser requirements.
Augusta State College, Augusta, Georgia Business Administration. 1993
References upon request