JANICE L. ZUBACH
Van Nuys, CA *****
Legal Administrator/Secretarial position which will utilize my past experience and skills, as well as further advance my knowledge in the various firm specific programs.
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
Over 25 years experience in the legal field. Strong organizational skills and calendaring abilities. Strong communication and work ethic skills. Work well with others. Reception skills and computer proficiency.
Legal Secretary to Managing Partner, Sherwood and Hardgrove, Brentwood, CA,
(Specializing in real estate litigation), 1987-2011
• Experience with court procedures. Prepare, file and serve court forms, pleadings. Draft heavy correspondence and Notices to Pay or Quit. Maintain office files and attorney’s calendar. Extensive court clerk and client contact. Schedule meetings, hearings and depositions.
Legal Secretary to Senior and Junior Associates, Meyers, Bianchi & McConnell, Los
Angeles, CA, (Specializing in products liability and personal injury, 1981-1987
• Prepare, file and serve court forms, pleadings. Draft correspondence. Maintain office files and attorney’s calendar. Schedule meetings and depositions.
Secretary to Escrow Officer, Marshall Escrow Co., Studio City, CA, 1979-1981
• Prepare escrow, foreclosure and loan documents and amendments. Draft correspondence. Schedule appointments with clients. Maintain escrow files.
AA Degree – Pierce College, Woodland Hills, CA
Diploma (Silver Seal) – Granada Hills, CA
• Computer Skills: Microsoft Word 2007, Microsoft Office Outlook, Legal Solutions, WordPerfect.
• Office Skills: Experience with court procedures, court filings and calendaring. Ability
to draft various legal forms, pleadings and correspondence.
REFERENCES FURNISHED UPON REQUEST