P.O. Box: 52303, Al Musallah Road, Bur dubai, Dubai, U.A.E
Intend to build a career with leading corporate of hi-tech environment with committed and dedicated people. Willing to work as a key player in challenging and creative environment.
• Flexible attitude
• Positive thoughts towards work
• Hard working and can do Independently
• High sense of commitment and dedication
• Ability to learn and adopt new systems very fast
• Pre-Degree (Science) from S.N. College, Kannur, Calicut University.
• Diploma in Fine Arts with specialization in Drawing & Painting from “Varna Nikethan School of Fine Arts” affiliated to Board of Technical Examinations. Kerala.
• Short term course in Ear mold & Hearing Aid Technology. All India Institute of Speech & Hearing,(AIISH) Mysore. India.
• Diploma in Multimedia: Arena Multimedia, Bangalore. Specialization in 2D & 3D Animations, 3D Modeling etc.
• Presently doing BBA first year in Annamalai University, India.
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE (7 years, till date)
June 2008-Till date: DIGITAL EARS TRADING LLC, DUBAI, U.A.E
Main distributor for Hansaton, (Germany) in U.A.E and other G.C.C Countries.
Designation: Ear mold & Hearing Aid technologist, (Senior Technician)
• Assembling all types of custom ITE Hearing aids
• Installing the basic program HICOSS,
• Making all types of ear mold (soft mold, hard mold, water protection mold, sound blocker with noise filter, etc).
• Involved in field marketing in own interest.
Servicing of all types of hearing aids, stock keeping of spares, maintaining ear mold and hearing aid laboratory.
• Able to Satisfy the Fly Emirates pilots by delivering custom ear mold (pilot mold) for their communication devices.
• Custom mold for commentators in TENSPORTS, Dubai for their communication purpose.
• Specialized in handling and operating all types of hearing aid analyzer (Interacoustics, analog and Digital).
• Attended training session in Hansaton, Germany focusing on advanced synchronization technology.
• Presently leading a project in making customized noise production ear plugs for (emal) leading aluminum company in UAE.
• Expert in making CIC hearing aid for severe to profound hearing loss (with 70 dB full on gain).
• Proven the ability in custom made mold for RIC hearing aids.
March 1999 – May 2006: Center for Audiological Rehabilitation & Special Education (C.A.R.E), Kannur. Kerala, INDIA.
Designation: Hearing Aid & Ear mould Technician
• Servicing of all types of hearing aids (Body Level, BTE, Spectacle Hearing aids In the Canal, Mini canal, CIC, etc)
• Involved in making hard & soft molds (standard shell, skeleton, semi skeleton molds) for pediatric & adult population.
• Knowledge in making UV molds, shell for In-the-ear, In-the-canal hearing aids.
• Utilizing available recourses to deliver high quality service in accordance with agreed service standards, where appropriate to secure agreed levels of product sales conversions to meet planned performance.
• Consistently resolved customer issue in real time, communicating in a focused manner thus providing a high degree of first level resolutions.,
• Systematically acquire a deep insight into customer needs & preferences & effectively translate these insights into profitable customer interactions.
• Conducted free camp for hearing aid repair.
June 2006 – May 2008: Jnanakshi Vidyanikethan, Raja rajeshwarinagar, Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Designation: Art & Craft Teacher
• Teaching Art & Craft, Computer graphics for students from Class I to X STD.
• Guiding the children & taking them for various drawing & painting competition outside the school.
• Under officer for 31 Kerala Battalion NCC KANNUR – KERALA
• Represented for Kerala contingent in Republic day camp in New Delhi 1993-94 participated in Prime Minister’s rally.
• Awarded gold medal for obsticle course competition in all India level for Basic Leadership Camp in New Delhi 1992-93.
• C-Certificate holder (NCC)
• Obtained first prize in Drawing for continuous three years in School Level, Sub-District Level. Once in District Level.
• Won various prizes in Drawing and painting and other co-curricular activities.
• Member of Brother’s Cricket Club (Kannur) for 1 year.
• Visited special school called Ashraya (School for Mentally retarded children) in Kannur – heading a team of 20 NCC cadets in several occasions.
• Painting, Traveling, Photography
• Cricket,Table Tennis
• English,Hindi, Malayalam, Tamil,Kannada (Reading & Writing)