Business Analysis – Finance – Operations – Customer Service
“Experienced candidate with expertise in IT, project management, accounts payable/receivable, billing analysis & auditing, inventory control, quality control, and customer service, seeking a challenging position in which strong communication and problem-solving skills can be utilized to improve customer relations.”
Multi-industry knowledge with extensive experience in government, utilities, and telecommunications.
Ability to speak confidently with people at all levels of an organization and to work cooperatively and effectively with diverse work teams, resulting in enhance problem resolution and increase customer satisfaction.
Thrive in stressful situations and in an environment with high-volume workflow and deadlines.
Work extremely well under pressure and can effectively multi-task with little or no supervision.
Meet multiple deadlines by consistently working in high-pressure environments at a fast pace while maintaining quality and error-free work in highly ethical and confidential manner.
BUSINESS KEY SKILLS
Staff Management High-Volume Workload Technical Acumen
Customer Relationships Product Marketing High-Level Communications
Training & Mentoring Billing Management Auditing & Analysis
Complaint Resolution Computer Proficient Operations Management
TECHNICAL KEY SKILLS
Microsoft Office Advanced Excel (Pivot tables &VLookup) Publisher SQL Plus Oracle FTP Windows 95, 98, 200, Vista, 7 Power Point Banner Advantage CIS Speed Pay Defect Tracker
ADS/VERTEX OUTSOURCING: GEORGIA NATURAL GAS, Kennesaw, GA 2001 – 2012
Billing Auditor/ Analyst (2006 – 2012)
● Exceeded invoice Service Level Agreement (SLA) for 5 consecutive years, achieving cost reduction, improved efficiency, and a more consistent operating flow.
● Maintained a 4 year compliance SLA on to improve the cancel/rebill procedures, saving time and money, as well as making the cancel/rebill procedures more user friendly.
● Acted as Chief Auditor and Supervisor for the Bill Review Department to ensure correct billing, and to develop procedures to increase the accuracy and timeliness of billing procedures.
● Mentored, trained, and supervised six employees to deliver outstanding support on the Bill Review Team, as well as to educate team on proper policies, procedures, and responsibilities.
● Performed monthly employee evaluations within the department, and developed employee improvement plans and training initiatives to ensure constant learning and staff improvement.
● Ran discrepancies queries in Oracle SQL for billing error research, and adjusted billing discrepancies, created modified invoices, and processed, maintained and tracked billing errors using complex Excel spreadsheets.
● Ensured that Georgia Natural Gas remained the number one natural gas marketer in Georgia through increased knowledge of products and service, as well as up-selling activities to customer base.
Andrew Payne, Page 2
ALLIANCE DATA SYSTEMS/VERTEX OUTSOURCING: GEORGIA NATURAL GAS, Kennesaw, GA
Customer Service Supervisor, (2001 – 2006)
• Promoted from Customer Service Representative due to excellent rapport with customers, knowledge of products and services, and ability to exceed quota, while maintaining superior quality control.
• Trained, motivated, and mentored diverse team of 25 Call Center Customer Service group representatives.
• Resolved escalated customer concerns and handled calls for irate customers
• Utilized sound judgment and experience to identify problems and recommend solutions, acting as customer advocate for all customer service issues, as well as superior communication with staff team.
• Played key role in the development, planning, and execution of marketing and product/service rollouts, resulting in increased new acquisitions, as well an enhanced services for current customers.
• Provided exceptional customer service while assisting with billing inquiries solved customer billing issues, and updated customer account information according to database guidelines and company policies.
• Handled high-call volumes while simultaneously utilizing systems to retrieve information and enter data.
VERIZON WIRELESS, Alpharetta, Georgia 2000 – 2001
Customer Care/Technical Support
• Provided technical support and troubleshooting assistance on various mobile devices, establishing strong rapport and trust with customers; though ability to break down technology and instructions into layman’s terms.
• Monitored and tracked customer calls for quality assurance purposes, as well as to uncover key training areas.
• Resolved customer service issues/questions and billing discrepancies in a timely and professional manner to enhance customer satisfaction and improve customer retention.
• Shifted between priorities as needed throughout the workday, due to ability to support wide product range.
• Identified and resolved wireless issues and production problems in a timely manner to exceed company and customer service levels and quality standards.
• Proactively interacted with customer base to gauge and monitor overall customer satisfaction levels.
• Facilitated problem solving and collaboration among team members in order to ensure that the customer was happier at the end of the call than they were at the beginning.
UNITED STATES MARINE CORPS, Beaufort, South Carolina 1996 – 2000
● Trained, mentored, and supervised 10 crews, and assured OSHA compliance and safety regulations.
● Managed the timely and efficient shipping and receiving, movement and storage of military supplies, equipment, and products via computer supply inventory systems.
● Reviewed production schedules, verified materials against receiving documents, and reported discrepancies and/or damages, ensuring 100% quality, the first time, and every time.
● Performed physical supply inventories, inspected and verified materials received, and maintained records for receipt/issue of material, resulting in accuracy and control.
Mercer University/ICTS, Atlanta, GA Network Administration & A+ Certifications
Aviation Supply and Logistics School, Meridian, MS Certificate of Completion
United States Marine Corps, Beaufort, SC Aviation Supply and Logistics School & NCO Leadership School