H.B.Colony,Visakhapatnam:22 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Objective: Seeking a position as a Sales Manager in a reputed organization to enhance my skills and personal growth in conjunction with the Organization’s Goal and Objectives by delivering my best services and have the ability to work independently and team environment can be utilized.
• A strong FMCG experience of 12 years in Sales & Marketing with the Companies Vst Industries Ltd., Luxor Writing Instruments Pvt Ltd., and Marico Industries Ltd.,
• A successful career track in driving Sales and particularly in identifying distribution channels especially in the coastal region of AP.
• Currently working as Circle Manager heading Visakhapatnam circle handling a business of 106 crores per annum, which is 15% of overall company’s turnover.
• Area Sales officer for VST Worked in two different headquarters Visakhapatnam & Vijayawada each with revenue of more than 36 crores per annum through Retail Distribution and marketing.
• Territory Sales Incharge for luxor Handled Krishna, Guntur & Khammam districts H.Q. at Vijayawada.
• Interim sales representative for Marico Handled Rajahmundry, Eluru, Tpgudem, Nuzvidu, Repalle & Mangalagiri markets H.Q. at Vijayawada.
• A proactive leader and expertise in strategic planning, market plan execution, competitor and market analysis.
• An Out-of-the-Box Thinker with a proven track record of new initiatives resulting in increased revenues, establishing networks, streamlining workflow and creating efficient work environment to enhance the productivity of team members.
Key Skills: Resource management, Budget utilization and accountability, Analysis of market dynamics, Planning and execution of new brand launches and continuous distribution expansion drive.
Vst Industries Ltd., Nov’-2007 to till date
Designation: Circle Manager
Vizag Circle – Areas of coverage: Visakha, Vizianagaram, Srikakulam districts and some parts of East Godavari district Since Jun’08
Vijayawada circle – Areas of coverage: Krishna, Guntur, Prakasam and Nellore districts from Nov’07 to May’08
Brands: Varians of Charms, Charminar and Dark knight
• Business Development-Developing business plans & strategies in
co-ordination with the macro plans of the organization.
• Planning & scheduling individual, team tasks & formulating long-term
strategic plans and it’s pre-set goals.
• Overseeing the Sales & Marketing operation of the circle, penetration on
new brand distribution and increasing the existing brand market share.
• Estimating the sales for the current month & forecasting next three months sales in order to procure required stocks from the factory (Hyderabad).
• Appointing and developing new business partners to expand the product
reach in the markets.
• Monitoring & supervising transportation of goods from Hyderabad factory to
respective distributors and logistics in total.
• Conceptualizing promotion of sales and to implement marketing activities for
brand building, awareness and visibility resulting in increase of market share.
• Recruiting, mentoring and managing a team of four ASO’s,16 Supervisors
And 190 Dealer representatives to achieve organization’s goal. Budgeting,
Target planning and allocation of sales force and giving proper training and
motivation to ensure 100% qualitative productivity and efficiency in
achieving the goals.
• Keeping a sharp vigil on competitor’s activities and to be pro-active.
• Rated as no-1 circle manager in the region from the last 3 years.
• Represented “South-Central Regional Best practices” Presentation in All India
Level meet at Hyderabad highlighting the various initiatives and
distribution methods adapted.
• Deputed for “Green Field Operations” in southern Orissa markets of
Jeypore and cracked volume of 500M per month.
• Increased Distribution network from 11 to 22 and outlets base increased from
13634 to 23124 from Jun’08 to till date through constant distribution
expansion and efficiency drive.
Vst Industries Ltd., Jan’-04 to Oct’07
Designation: Area Sales Officer
Vizag(Nov’06 to Oct’07) Visakhapatnam, Ankapalle, Tuni & Narsipatnam
Vijayawada(Jan’04 to Oct’06) Vijaywada-1, Eluru, Nuzvidu & Nandigama
• Stood 1st in entire South Central Region for the performance of 2004 – 2005.
• First in VST History to get confirmed in 9 months (usual period 12 months).
• Promoted to Circle Manager on Nov’07( youngest CM in the region )
Prior work experience
Luxor writing Instruments Pvt Ltd., Aug’02 to Jan’04
Designation: Territory sales Incharge
Krishna, Guntur and Khammam districts H.Q at Vijayawada
Brands: Pilot, Paper mate, Parker and Waterman.
• Increased business from 2.8 to 5.5 lakhs per month with in a short span of 6 months from the date of joining.
• Distribution network has been expanded from 603 to 842 outlets.
Marico Industries Ltd., India Ltd, Jun’00 to Jul ‘02
Designation: Interim sales representative reporting to ASM
Rajahmundry, Eluru, Tpgudem, Nuzvidu, Mangalagiri & Repalle H.Q at Vijayawada.
Brands: Parachute, Revive, and Saffola.
• Bagged best performer award for the year 2002.
• Won Regional contest for P&G alliance brands (Nov’02 - Dec ’02).
• Bachelor Of Commerce from Andhra University – 2000.
• Proficient with Windows, MS Office.
Training Courses Attended:
• Nominated for a programme on “Managerial effectiveness” conducted by IIM Lucknow - Oct’10
• Attended programme on “Effective communication & presentation skills”
By “Ramanathans effective public speaking institute of Chennai” at
Date of Birth : 19/06/1980
Marital Status : Married
Languages Known : English, Hindi & Telugu
Hobbies : Singing, Reading News Paper and Playing Cricket.
Declaration: The above furnished information is true the best of my knowledge and can be verified.