706-***-**** – firstname.lastname@example.org
Watters and Associates Landscape (2007 – present)
• New Sales, contract renewals, and account upsales to reach projected sales budget numbers.
• Monthly site inspections of each existing accounts to address client issues and to ensure quality product and service.
• Route construction and crew scheduling for existing and newly sold weekly and seasonal jobs
• Communication too and management of daily staff to complete daily and weekly tasks.
Traditions Turf Management (2005 - 2007)
Athletic Sales Coordinator
• Assisted in generating sales requests and estimates of athletic turf field maintenance for surrounding area high school athletic departments.
• Served as a liaison between school athletic personnel and turf crews for field maintenance to be completed in a timely manner.
• Management of part-time crew members and coordinated scheduling between crews and clients.
• Built customer accounts and kept terms updated on a daily basis.
Brookstone Golf and Country Club (2003 - 2005)
Golf Pro Shop Assistant Manager
• Coordinated with golf attendant staff and guests in order to achieve sales goals and customer service.
• Managed daily operations and maintained proper databases of sales, inventory and guests.
• Organized with golf attendant staff and management in order to ensure smooth daily operations and successful tournaments throughout the year.
Kennesaw State University, Kennesaw, GA (2001 - 2006)
• Bachelor of Science in Health and Exercise Science, 3.52 GPA
• Certificate of Information Technology
Pepperell High School, Lindale, GA (1997 - 2001)
• College Preparatory Distinction, Honor Graduate
National Honor Society Young Professionals of Rome Georgia State Golf Association