Joanne Van Billiard
East Kingston, NH 03827
To obtain a position as a Project Quality Assurance Lead Engineer where I can implement, manage manufacturing programs for efficient and effective operations that will ensure a high level of process, costs and product quality.
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
- Project Lead Quality Assurance Eng.
- Team management (supervision, quality circle, ISO,Lean)
- Mfg process development and improvement; Implement KANBAN,Operator in-process sampling
- Instituted in-house Solder Cert. program in compliance to DOD requirements. It ranged from the
generation of proposals/plans incorporating allocation of expenses, space, medical, training,
equipment/supplies, testing, records and re-certification..
- Raytheon Senior Project Q. A. Engineer
- SPEC compliance: Instrumental in the resolution of a major corrective action executed by DOD
- National Prime Contractor Representative for Raytheon Corp. for the revisions of MIL-SPEC
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; presentations, supplier and customer interface
- Creative solutions and results (cost savings, process and procedures) oriented
- Inactive Secrete Clearance; Cleared Black; Polygraphed
- ISO9001 Audit, Supplier Audits and Certification
- 2011-2012 Student of Lean/Six Sigma
- Former DOD CAT C Solder Instructor/Examiner
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Excel, Word, Quick Books
Techprint, Inc., Lawrence, MA
Quality Assurance Supervisor 2011 - Present
- Managing Final Inspection and personnel of mechanical and membrane switch technologies.
- Effective in cost savings ranging from 20% thru applying effective controls, procedures, training
- Compiled, controlled the release of KANBAN product.
- Participant in internal/return MRB corrective actions and ISO 9001 Certif. Pre-Auditor/Audits
- Implementing and debugging multiple accounting and manufacturing data collecting systems
for purchasing, invoicing, tracking the production line, employee time, materials and final
inspections through to shipping.
Cobham Sensor Systems, Exeter, NH 2008 - 2010
Industrial processor- Finishing
- Extensive cross training in the facility production areas
- Finishing - customer specifications incorporation and verification
- Account Manager 2007 - 2007
Dr. Miller Orthodontics, Exeter, NH
Dalton Manufacturing Company, Amesbury, MA
JVBLLC, East Kingston, NH 2004 - 2006
Sole Proprietor: Licensed Insurance Risk and Loss Control Engineering Company
- Subcontracted to major insurance companies around the country.
- Provided onsite inspections relating to risk or loss of buildings and property.
- Prepared structured detailed analysis reports with recommendations to clients and
New Hampshire School Administrative Unit 16, Exeter, NH 1996 - 2004
- Thorough knowledge of the process and practices followed at the school district:
- Substitute teacher covering multiple subjects
- Librarian as a scheduled class introducing Dewey Decimal/computer access
- PTO board member
Raytheon Missile Systems Division, Andover, Bedford, Tewksbury, MA
Senior Project Lead Quality Assurance Engineer 1980 -1996 Senior Project Lead Quality Assurance Engineer
- Managed a team of missile hardware inspectors and administrative staff for programs ranging
From $50K to $1M. Teams also included interfacing/monitoring of Manufacturing,
Nondestructive Testing, SQA along with dimensional inspections.
- Created program plans, inspection plans, schedules, milestones, documentation, man loading,
hardware inspection and customer interface to satisfaction.
- Prepared and presented to corporate office: program management proposals, quality
assurance/manufacturing plans, conducted supplier audits and certifications.
- Travelled to Department of Defense contractor sites to present program objectives and plans.
- Instituted in-house Solder Cert.program in compliance to DOD requirements. It ranged from the
generation of a proposal/plan and presentation to management for approval. It incorporated the
allocation of expenses, space, medical, training, equipment/supplies, testing and records.
-National Prime Contractor Representative for Raytheon Corp. for the revisions of MIL-SPEC
- Investigated and incorporated engineering change orders, documentation and drawings of electro mechanical programs.
Fitchburg State University Fitchburg, MA
Bachelor of Science in Manufacturing Engineer
Northern Essex Community College Haverhill, MA
Associate in Accounting/Business Management
-ASQ Member - 2012 Student of Lean/Six Sigma Certification
- Former DOD Category C Soldering - Represented Raytheon Corp. as a
Instructor/Examiner member of an all DOD Prime Contractor
Board to revise MIL-S-45743 and WS6536