JOE M. MEDINA
**** ****** *** *-****: firstname.lastname@example.org
Lake Elsinore, CA 92530
A Maintenance Mechanic position within a progressive company or organization which offers a high level of challenge, responsibility, and the opportunity for continued career growth.
HIGHLIGHTS OF QUALIFICATIONS
● Has several years of top, diversified experience.
● Strong background in machine maintenance, system repair, system testing and troubleshooting, preventative maintenance, blueprint reading, fabication welding, mig/tig/stick, arc, wire feed weld work with steel any number of alloys, and safety compliance.
● Hard working, driven, and dedicated, while highly-experienced in all aspects of industry work, and thoroughly familiar with industry practices, standards, and protocols.
● Well-versed in working with electrical systems, hydraulics, air tools, water pumps, motor controls, high-speed controls, and conveyors.
● Knowledge of computers, working with Word, the Internet, and other systems.
● Results-oriented, with an ability to see any assignment to successful completion.
● Excellent organizational, communication, and people skills.
● Thrives in a busy, fast-paced working environment.
● Bilingual, speaking English and Spanish fluently.
Consolidated container company, Carson, CA
Maintenance journeyman mechanic ( 2009-2011
HON COMPANY INDUSTRIES, South Gate, California
Maintenance Craftsman (1999-2009)
Responsible for machine maintenance, system testing and troubleshooting, ordering parts and supplies, quality assurance, and other maintenance-related functions.
Maintenance Mechanic Level II (1995-1999)
Responsible for changing machine parts, conducting preventative maintenance, changing belts, quality assurance, and other related assignments.
Maintenance Mechanic Level I (1990-1995)
Responsible for observing machine performance, documenting machine issues, and forwarding information to service personnel.
Maintenance Man (1983-1990)
Worked third-shift. Responsible for preventative maintenance, observing machine problems, and other functions. Worked throughout production facility.
BELMONT HIGH SCHOOL, Los Angeles, California
● Completion of Apprenticeship, Electrician and Maintenance Craftsman
● PLC Fundamentals
● Hazardous Materials/Small Spill Cleanup
● Certified Safe Member
● Machine Guarding Safety Training
● First Responder Training
● Microsoft Office Certification
Available upon request