Oasis Singer Island Condominium Association, Singer Island, Florida 2004 - 2009
• Responsible for all areas of the Condominium Association, including the supervision of in-house maintenance and housekeeping, as well as outside contractors such as landscapers, plumbers, and security personnel.
• Prior to the turnover of the property to the Association, worked in unison with the developer on final construction of all aspects of the new condominium, including security systems, swimming pools elevators, systems and mechanical items.
• Conducted final punch-out and walkthrough of all the units with the General Contractor, Realtors and Unit Owners. Then assisted Unit Owners and contractors to schedule and supervise the build-out of units
• Implemented a hurricane disaster preparedness plan, procedures and follow through program.
• Organized and implemented a preventive maintenance program of all critical equipment and systems.
• On-call for 24 hours a day, seven days a week to address any concerns of the Association.
Martinique II Condominium Association, Singer Island, Florida 1991 - 2004
• Trained, managed and scheduled a staff of 16 (Security Officers and Front Desk Concierges) on a 24-hour a day basis.
• On-call 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
• Supervised and monitored contractor access to 218 units.
• Worked directly with the Property Manager in assisting with compilation of Association correspondence and organization of Association meetings.
Chief Plumbing, West Palm Beach Florida 1989 - 1991
• Scheduled all service calls for plumbing contractors.
• Ordered and assisted in restocking plumbing parts.
• Made collections for outstanding invoices.
LICENSES AND KNOWLEDGE
Florida CAM (Community Association Manager) License
Florida Real Estate Sales Associate License
Florida Pool Operator License
Florida Insurance Adjuster License
Florida Trapper’s License
Fluent in French
Proficient in Microsoft Office applications