Corbin, KY 40701 email@example.com
Proven record of accomplishments in Production Engineering and Process Improvement for large manufacturing facilities. Areas of expertise include but are not limited to:
• High Pressure Die Casting
• Cognex Vision Systems
• Telesis Pin Stamping
• Fanuc Robotic Programming/Trouble Shooting/Repair
• New Product Launch
• TS16949 Implementation
• QS9000 Implementation
• Training program development
• Die Design/Modification
AISIN Automotive Casting, London, KY 2001-Present
Manufacturing Engineer 2005-Present
High Pressure Die Casting Operator/Trainer 2003-2005
Team Member 2001-2003
Engineering Responsibilities for new product launch and assigned products.
• Document preparation of FEMA, PPS, Product Flow, etc.
• Update and modify CAD drawings
• Line modification/installation, specking out, purchasing and installing new equipment
• Scrap reduction and Runtime improvement
• Department and company cost savings
• Robot programming and machine setup
Provided leadership and responsibilities for High Pressure Casting
• Responsible for all die casting production and scheduling of die maintenance.
• Capitol Project Management
• Development and Implementation of Cost Savings Projects for Department.
• Start up of twelve new production lines for forty parts.
• Training of new members in Standardized Work and Lean Manufacturing Procedures.
• Training of Team Leaders and of production members.
• Implemented line modifications to reduce scrap.
• Conducted and Implemented Benchmarking activities
• MS Word, Excel, Power Point
• Corel Word Perfect
• Auto CAD
• Cognex Vision Software (InSight 4.2)
• Telesis Pin Stamping Software (Merlin 2)
• 2005-2006 North American Die Cast Association Chicago, IL
• 2002-2003 Aisin Automotive Career Advancement London, KY
• 1997-2001 Corbin High School Corbin, KY
• 1999-2001 Corbin Vocational School (Welding/Fabrication) Corbin, KY
• Marty Johnson (Quality Supervisor) Sekisui S-Lec 606-***-****
• Mitch Evans (Quality Specialist) Aisin Automotive Casting 606-***-****