Sales & Profit Growth / Training Systems / Operations Procedures
Focused, decisive leader with expertise in operations management training and team accomplishment to drive growth and align initiatives with company objectives. Consistent award-winning performance; employ positive leadership approach and facilitate excellence in operations to develop solutions and overcome performance gaps, leading to greater effectiveness and revenues at the store level. Core competencies include:
• Leadership & Coaching
• Operations Planning
• Operational Efficiency & Effectiveness
• Policy & Procedure Development
• Cost Control Initiatives / Programs
• Formal Management Training
• New & Test Product Implementation
• Operations Troubleshooting
• Budget Planning & Administration
• Regulatory Compliance
Wendy’s (1992 – Present)
Training Store Manager
Held multiple crew and management positions for three business entities under Wendy’s umbrella, including current role as Training Store Manager.
Serve as a Training Manager, developing training plans and managing the training of the newly hired managers for the franchise. Provide operational guidance to achieve objectives by effectively overseeing performance of a total of 35 employees. Foster a positive, team environment and lead a unified, motivated, crew and management team through operational development and formal training. Actively participate in corporate training and operational meetings. Collaborate / advise district manager and general managers, troubleshoot store operations, and identify plan of action / solutions to heighten performance,
• Developed the first “Dave’s Way” store in this franchise history.
• Developed the first Wendy’s International certified Training Store(Phase 1 and 2) in this franchise history.
• Acknowledged crew and management’s contribution and successes to maintain high motivation levels and morale
• Mentored / Developed crew, subordinate managers and general managers to success, leading to promotions-including multi-unit levels
• Developed relationships with local schools and hospitals to create brand loyalty
• Earned numerous awards for quality operations and training
• Hall of Fame nominee for Florida division May 2006, Winner of Sparkle Award Florida division May 2006, also chosen as model store for new service excellence initiatives Florida division
EDUCATION & CREDENTIALS
Undergraduate business studies – Brevard Community College
Professional Development: Situational Leadership(managing performance), Interaction Management, Effective Listening, Time Management, Selective Hiring and Planning – Wendy’s Management Institute
Boulder, CO - superintendent, construction project, construction,...
Louisville, CO - mgr, manage, back, franchise, shift, centers, full,...
Mental Health Program Director-Training Consultant
Denver, CO - mental health, psychiatric, mental, family,...
Customer Service Sales
Louisville, CO - tiffany, activities, behavior, assistant manager,...
Longmont, CO - yr, cis, soldering, certification, specialist,...
Manager Injection Molding
Arvada, CO - molding, injection molding, injection, capacity,...
Senior Marine/Offshore Rig Electrician
Louisville, CO - rig, marine, substation, navy, electrician, sep,...