Trudy A. Brandt
Hazelwood, MO 63042
Truman State University – BS in Business Administration-Management
● Experienced in financial sales, consulting, service and insurance management, including
acquisitions, collections and auditing of accounts.
● Extensive work in data analysis, developing training materials and executing financials.
● Contract and Sales Forecasting, Budget Preparation, State & Federal Credit and Insurance
compliance, as well as data analysis of loans, titles, purchases and sales
● Certified Missouri Insurance Licensed Agent # PR196249 – All Product Lines – June 1992-2010
● Microsoft Office, Microsoft Outlook, Word, Windows, Excel, Power Point, SAP & 70wpm Typing
Johnny Londoff Chevrolet June 2009 to Current
1375 Dunn Road, Florissant, MO 63031
Johnny Londoff Chevrolet West June 2009 to August 2009
2027 West Osage, Pacific, MO 63069 (Dealership Closed)
● Analyzed consumer’s credit applications and presented financial products daily.
● Tracked sales results daily and presented monthly results at manager’s meeting.
● Evaluate trades, and negotiate with consumers for the sale of our products.
● Participate in marketing for increased market share and training of sales staff.
● Handle gas tickets, cash receipts and balance disbursements daily.
Moore Nissan Inc. March 2009 to June 2009
15908 Manchester Rd, Ellisville, MO 63011 (Dealership Sold)
● Presented product presentations for finance and insurance products to all consumers.
● Analyzed client’s credit and conducted needs analysis to secure additional department sales.
● Tracked sales results daily, weekly, and monthly.
● Conducted training to sales staff and protected their gross profit on all accounts.
● Balanced cash receipts and disbursements daily for each account within the department.
Auto Plaza Ford June 2008 to March 2009
7501 Manchester Rd, St. Louis, MO 63143 (Economic Down-Turn)
● Analyzed finance statements for individuals as well as corporations to gauge credit worthiness.
● Protected gross profits and increased departmental profits through sales & service of products.
● Completed all compliance documentation for all finance & sales transactions.
● Collected all delinquent checks and followed up on all title & cancellation issues through
● Responsible for balancing all cash, checks and credit receipts daily.
● Tracked department sales results and conducted weekly educational sales meetings.
● Increased Income by 3% over 3rd quarter earnings from previous year.
Roberts Ford Inc. July 2003 to April 2008
1371 Vaughn Road, Wood River, IL 62095 (Dealership Sold)
● Processed documentation for all retail, fleet, wholesale and dealer trades.
● Presented a menu presentation of all financial options to all finance customers.
● Responsible for ordering all supplies involved with product sales.
● Completed all licensing and as well as cancellations and refunds of sold products.
● Tracked Total Department Income daily, weekly, monthly, and annually.
● Maintained an excellent customer service rating through all customer resolutions.
● Expert knowledge of both Prime and Sub Prime financial markets
● Designed and implemented marketing target mailers to increase sales and product volume.
● Awarded the 2006 National maintenance and service contract trip for highest product sales.
● Exceeded volume finance goals more than 92% of the time.
Arcadia/TranSouth/Citi Financial May 2002- July 2003
77 Westport Plaza, Suite 350, St. Louis, Missouri
Dealer Development Representative
● Conducted business to business dealer meetings to educate dealership on current programs.
● Obtained and analyzed reports for relationship saving sales meetings.
● Executed & evaluated customer enrollment documents and maintained strict security.
● Educated customers on new products that would increase their profitability.
Ford Motor Credit Company Jun 1999- May 2002
Chicago, Illinois (Fairlane Credit L.L.C. Division Closed)
Dealer Account Manager
● Promoted finance plans, products and services for a five states.
● Developed training materials and developed competitive compensation plans for dealers.
● Enrolled over 120+ new dealers and achieved top portfolio performance award 2001
● Attained an increase in market share in 2001 of over 8%.
● Increased market share over 20% in 2000 and attained or surpassed goals monthly.
West Corp Financial Aug 1998- May 1999
St. Louis, Missouri (Branch Closed)
Branch Development Manager & Sr. Analyst
● Promoted prime & non prime finance plans, products and programs in two-states.
● Met or exceeded performance plan standards while developing and conducting training.
● Implemented strong territory management skills and planned sales contests/promotions.
● Maintained balanced product mix and proper conversion ratios for each customer.
● Dramatically increased market share by over 25%.
● Increased 30 new dealerships in 9 months within a previously established area.
General Motors Acceptance May 1984-Jul 1998
721 Emerson Road, Creve Coeur, Missouri 63141 (Satellite Office Closed)
Acquisition Analyst Supervisor & Finance & Insurance Consultant
● Daily analyzed credit offerings against acceptable risk standards
● Reviewed financial statements, set lines of credit, submitted reviews of financial operations.
● Scheduled, took and cleared wholesale audits.
● Extensive customer service manager duties included set up, maintenance, collection,
repossession and recovery of all accounts.
● Sales and Finance duties included maintenance of and increasing of financial contract sales and
insurance products, consulting, conducting and presenting periodic needs analysis for key stores.
● Audited customer accounts, balanced portfolios, set reserve accounts and approved purchases.
● Evaluated, prepared and presented performance evaluations and ranked employees performances
for future promotion and development and provided training when necessary.
● Ran electronic tape back ups of computer system & established safety and security plans.
● 1997 and 1998 awarded for recommendations made toward cost saving measures.
● Recognized for greatest increase in dealer loan revenue 1997.
● Achieved National F&I Professional of the Year award 1996- Automotive News.
● Training duties included five GMAC Branches and 100+ dealers, developed 3 lease manuals.
● Jan 1993 – Present Association of Finance & Insurance Professionals
Member, Past Trainer & National Honoree-Automotive News
● Feb 1988 – Present International Credit Professionals - Past President, Board member 3 yrs
● Aug 1988 – Present Missouri Credit Association - Past President and Board Member 3 yrs
● Nov 2006 – Present Ford Master Certified as Financial Services Manager
● Oct 1994 – Present Ducks Unlimited - 2005-2008 Chairman, Present Board Member
● May 1984 – Present Beta Sigma Phi - Iota Kappa - Presently Vice-President, Past President,
Secretary, Treasurer and Ways & Means Chairman 4 years