REV. JOHN J. BART
Richardson, Texas, 75080
OBJECTIVE To fulfill my God given calling whereby my education, gifting, capacities, and ministry
experiences will be utilized and appreciated. My passion is to continue to serve the Lord by
helping people reach their fullest potential and at the same time expand the kingdom of God
for His glory.
EDUCATION West Chester University, West Chester, PA
Wheaton College Graduate School Wheaton, IL
HISTORY Pastoral Care/Guest Relations Director, The Carlyle, Dallas, TX.
Community Life Pastor, Eagle Valley Meadows, Indianapolis, IN.
Church Growth Consultant, Harvest Ministries, Indianapolis, IN.
Pastor, Spring Valley Christian Life Center, Indianapolis, IN..
Missions Pastor, China/SE. Asia
Associate Pastor, Castleview Baptist Church, Indianapolis, IN.
Campus Ministry Director, University of Massachusetts, Amherst, MA..
Chaplain, United States Navy Base, Groton, CT.
EXPERIENCE Pastoring & Overseeing Administration & Staff Facilitating
Preaching & Teaching Church Planting/Ministry Revitalization
Evangelism & Follow-up Local & Global Missions
Discipleship Training Church Growth Consulting
Curriculum Augmentation Networking & Strategic Planning
Christian Education Counseling & Conflict Intervention
Teambuilding & Mentoring Conference, Seminar, & Retreat Speaking
Leadership Development Public relations & International Affairs
Human Resource Assimilation Ministerial Services
RELATED SKILLS • A balanced approach to being both a visionary and attention to detail
• Able to promote, persuade, motivate, facilitate, and mobilize other
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• A leadership approach that is highly participative
• Open to new ideas and the recommendations of others
• Multifaceted, i.e., shepherd, teacher, equipper, trainer, mentor, facilitator
• Very good organizational skills
• Able to implement proper strategies
• Can readily discern the needs of others and provide appropriate solutions
• Sees the value of selecting the right people for the right responsibilities
• Advocates and embraces change in view of its benefits
• Values the process as important as the end result
• Multi-task oriented and effective in meeting deadlines
• Can implement a variety of teaching styles appropriate to any given situation
• Puts a high value on honesty and integrity in the workplace
REFERENCES Upon request