**** *. ***** ****** ~ Broomfield, CO 80020
Phone: 661-***-**** ~ Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Masters graduate from the University of Denver seeking a position in the Human Resource field with an
emphasis in HR Administration, Recruitment, Retention and Employee Relations.
Master of Arts in Human Resource Administration
University of Denver: Denver, CO 3.8/4.0 GPA Cum Laude
Thesis: An Examination of Corporate Workforce Changes Needed to Prepare for Generation Y
Bachelor of Arts in Social Sciences, Emphasis on Economics
University of Southern California, Los Angeles, CA 3.0/4.0 GPA
• Recruitment / Retention
• MS Word
• MS Excel
• MS Outlook
• MS PowerPoint
• Org Plus
• Lawson HRIS
• Research & Development
• Inventory Management
• Cash Balancing
• Benefits Enrollment
• Payroll Processing
Professional Experience __________________________________________________________________
Sports Authority (Corporate), Denver, CO 03/08-07/09
Total Rewards Specialist 08/08-07/09
• Managed company-wide organizational charts and daily headcount budget balancing while ensuring 100% accuracy.
• Researched, maintained and updated over 430 Store and Geo Compensation Structures through participation in
national salary surveys from Mercer, Salary.com, Hay, and ERI.
• Benefits Open Enrollment partner, assisting with 16,000 employees nationwide.
• Ensured FLSA compliance.
• Assisted in special events, company sponsorships and donations.
• Strongly supported Benefits, Compensation, HRIS and Events teams in ad hoc projects as needed.
HRIS Coordinator 03/08-08/08
• Prepared and processed new hire paperwork and Associate Change Notices for over 450 locations and corporate.
• Reviewed I-9 and W-4 documents and administered drug and background screening follow-ups.
• Ran and reviewed monthly audit reports, correcting system information as needed.
• Assisted with requests for subpoenas, employment verifications, and terminations.
• Ensured compliance to company’s record retention policy.
County of Los Angeles, Olive View-UCLA Medical Center, Sylmar, CA 06/07-03/08
Professional Student Worker – Human Resources
• Developed a customer-service training module for supervisors and managers that fostered a sound customer service
philosophy through role modeling, education, coaching and feedback.
• Determined goals and performance expectations in every department through implementation of Human Resources
Employee Discipline Guidelines regarding customer service.
Abercrombie and Fitch, Los Angeles and Valencia, CA 03/03-11/05
Store Manager 05/04-11/05
• Directed a team of seven managers and nearly 100 employees in running a $6MM business.
Brand Representative 03/03-05/04
• Maintained retail store appearance, provided customer service, assist in new store openings and operated cash
Radio Station STAR 98.7: Burbank, CA 08/03-12/03
Student Intern for “Ryan Seacrest for the Ride Home with Lisa Foxx”
• Assisted the Producer in general tasks that contributed to the success of the station’s number one radio show.