** ****** ******** ** ********** CT, 06415
T.E.T. Mfg. co. 2 Old Indian Trail Middlefield Ct, 06455
Machinist for 18 years. May 1993- October 2011
• Set up and ran a 2 pallet Mori seiki MH630 milling machine.
• Set up and ran six pallet Kiwa KNH 500 horizontal milling machine with a rotary table that made the machine 5th axis capable.
• Set up and ran a three pallet Mori Seiki SH500 horizontal milling machine.
• Set up and ran Okuma Howa Millac 761V milling machine with a rotary table that made the machine 5th axis capable.
• Set up and ran an Okuma Millac 853W Vertical milling machine.
• Set up and ran a Mori Seiki Dura mill 5100
• Used a Carron engineering tool wear monitor.
• Operated and maintained through the tool coolant high pressured pumps.
• Have operated three different Micro Height inspection units.
• Set up milling machines through first piece then oversaw production giving guidance to machine operator.
• Had a license to drive a fork lift. Went through T.E.T. in house training program.
• I was a member of the T.E.T. mfg co’s ISO9001 audit team.
• Set up, adjust, and operate all of the basic machine tools and many specialized or advanced variation tools to perform precision machining operations.
• Program computers and electronic instruments such as Fanuc Controls.
• Design fixtures, tooling, and experimental parts to meet special engineering needs.
Omni Hotel, Omni Blvd Virginia Beach, Virginia
Valet, from February 1991 to May 1993
Parked and retrieved cars for Hotel guests.
Guidas Restaurant, RT 66 Middlefield Ct
Cook, from September 1986 to June 1989
Short order cook.
Old Dominion University, Norfolk VA
Liberal Arts degree May 1993
Three Rivers Community College, Norwich Ct
AutoCAD Certificate program 2005
Xavier High School, Middletown Ct
High School Diploma
John Scholten, Foreman T.E.T. mfg. 860-***-**** ext 106
Dennis Brault, Quality Control Foreman T.E.T. mfg 860-***-**** ext 107
Robert Moeller, Cell Leader T.E.T. mfg 860-***-**** ext 101 needs to be paged