Phoenix, AZ 85008
Hard-working, dedicated to helping others and assisting in providing quality patient care. Eager to; utilize the healthcare training and 5+ years of customer service experience. I learn fast and listen well. I choose the medical profession because it was always something that interested me and I enjoy.
• Quick learner of computer programs
• Multitasking skills
• Good communication skills
• Reliable and Professional demeanor
• Great listener and completes tasks as told
CPR Certified-American Heart Association
MOSS / SYNAPSE Certified Training – 03/2012
Sterile Tray Setup
Medical History Recording
Filing/ Record maintenance
Medical Office Administration
The Bryman School of Arizona – Phoenix, AZ
Medical Assistant Diploma August 2011-2012
(Externship at Stat Clinix Urgent care 270 hours completed)
Scottsdale Community College – Scottsdale, AZ
Nursing (Co-reqs and Pre-reqs) January 2010 – May 2011
Northwest High School – Omaha, NE
GED December 2004
Genghis Grill October 2008-Present
• Provide customers with quality service.
• Assist co-workers when they are busy in order to ensure quality customer service.
• Available to pick up extra shifts as needed.
Midlands Foot Specialist February 2009-May 2009
• Monitored patients filed and ensured that all information was accurate.
• Ensured quality customer service to all patients that called in and entered the clinic.
• Assisted patients with appropriate initial as well as follow up appointments.
Old Chicago January 2008-October 2008
• Ensured that customers were satisfied with their service as well as meal.
• Maintained a team environment to keep up the company morale.
• Assisted other employees as needed in order to keep customers happy