Concordia University Texas, College of Business – Austin, TX
Projected Graduation Date: Spring 2013
• B.A. in Human Resource Management, GPA: 4.0
• Dean’s List student
• Member of Sigma Delta Beta National Honors Society
Seton Family of Healthcare – Austin, TX, February 2012 - Current
Intern, Talent Acquisition
• Respond to staffing needs of hiring managers in timely manner.
• Efficiently route qualified candidates through HRIS ( PeopleSoft) software.
• Verify qualifications of applicants and identify preferable skills and experience.
• Research and recommend new sources for recruiting.
• Develop pool of qualified candidates for open positions.
• Utilize online systems for sourcing possible candidates.
Texas Restaurant Group, LLC. – Austin, TX, July 2007 – August 2009
• Train new hires on policies and procedures relevant to position.
• Personalize training to fit individual learning styles.
• Evaluate progress of trainees and adapt training plan accordingly.
• Ensure trainees can effectively perform all essential job functions prior to end of training.
San Miguel Outdoors – Austin, TX, January 2007 – July 2007
• Provide administrative/secretarial support for various departments such as answering telephones, assisting visitors and resolving a range of administrative problems and inquiries.
• Prepare and assemble materials for marketing department.
• Daily maintenance of confidential client information in company data base.
• Sort, review, screen and distribute incoming and outgoing mail.
• General aspects of office administration including faxing, filing, scanning, copying, file organization, and so forth.
• Extensive study in the field of communication including interpersonal communication, conflict resolution, business communication, and negotiation.
• Familiar with PeopleSoft HRIS software.
• Comprehensive understanding of different learning styles and appropriate techniques required to engage them.
• 50+ WPM, Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, Publisher, PowerPoint, Strong verbal and written communication, Administrative Skills; copy, fax, scan, file, data-entry, etc..
• Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM)
• Sigma Delta Beta National Honors Society
References Available Upon Request