Brea, CA *****
Experienced global supply chain professional with 10 years of continued career progression. Hands-on and leadership experience across a range of logistical functions including: transportation and distribution, production and demand planning, inventory management and customer service. Proven track record utilizing a process-oriented approach towards reaching aggressive goals in support of cost, service and organizational objectives.
Golden Beach Inc– Torrance, CA Supply Chain Manager April 2008 to May 2009
Leadership position in a global business reporting to the President of the company with responsibility for logistics, procurement and distribution.
· Reduced Total Logistics costs by 23%, a saving of more than $500K the first year.
· Led effort to improve on-time delivery to a sustained 97%, up from 83% average.
· Cut order fulfillment time from one week to 24 hours.
BOZ Spirits, Inc – Santa Ana, CA Manager, Operations & Product Development April 2005 to Dec 2007
Management position in a global business reporting to the President of the company with responsibility for logistics, purchasing and product development.
· Developed and implemented logistics/planning processes in support of a business unit initiative to transition to a “make-to-demand” environment away from a “make-to-inventory” environment.
· Reduced product development cycle time by 30 days.
SHONFELD’S USA – Santa Ana, CA Supply Chain Manager May 2003 to Dec 2007
Overall responsibility to develop and implement logistics and purchasing strategies and processes in support of a global business unit including production planning, customer service, distribution, inventory and order management.
· Established core processes around production planning, scheduling and forecasting that had failed to exist prior, resulting in a significant improvement in costs and service levels.
· Initiated productivity, cost and performance management programs that resulted in a 28% increase in productivity.
SOCIETE GENERALE Bank - France International Operations Manager Oct 1997 to Nov 2002
Directed day-to-day activities including processing Import and export documents, international wire transfers and issuing letters of credits.
EDUCATION & DEVELOPMENT
● Bachelor of Science in Economics. University of Lyon, France.
● Certified Supply Chain Professional (CSCP) by APICS, the association for operations management.
● Certified Global Logistics Specialist (GLS) by Cal State University Long Beach.