Marie Khar T. Neri
**-* ******* **. ******** Heights, SBMA
Obtain a position where I can combine my accounting skills, job experiences and my education. I am particularly interested in helping a company achieve its fundamental goals. A company that I can assists in its growth and a company that can utilize my talents to its advantage.
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
Results-oriented, high-energy, hands-on professional and has a successful record of accomplishments in Business Management. Experienced to work as Marketing, Accounting and customer service as a Front Desk Officer. Major strengths include strong leadership, qualified communication skills, competent, strong team player, attention to detail, dutiful respect for compliance in all regulated administrative tasks. Thorough knowledge of current accounting practices and has a clear vision to accomplish the company’s goal. Computer and Internet literate.
SUBIC GRAIN TERMINAL SERVICES – Subic Bay Freeport Zone
Administrative Assistant/Accounting Officer (May – July 2008)
• Prepares periodic reports of earnings, taxes and any other deductions such as philhealth, pag-ibig and sss.
• Keep records of leave pay and nontaxable wages.
• Records data concerning transfer of employees between departments.
• Assist and coordinate with the record keeping, mail distribution, and any other office support services.
• Provide high-level administrative support by preparing statistical reports.
• Handles information requests.
• Performs clerical functions such as preparing correspondence, receiving visitors, arranging conference calls, and scheduling meetings.
• May also train and supervise lower-level clerical staff.
• Performs a combination of calculating, posting, and verifying receipts or any other financial data for use in maintaining accounting records.
• Check, process, compile and sort document such as invoice substantiating business transactions.
• Verifies and posts details of business transactions, such as funds received and disbursed, and total accounts.
• Computes and records charges,
• Compiles payroll data, and enters data or computes and post wages, and reconciles errors, to maintain payroll records using our computer system.
• Compiles payroll data, such as hours worked, taxes dues to be withheld, philhealth and sss to be deducted from time sheets and other records and enters data into the computer.
• Records changes affecting net wages, such as tax, sss, and philhealth deductions and loan payment to update master payroll records.
UNIPACE CORPORATION - Cagayan de Oro City
Marketing Officer (January 2002 – April 2004)
• Facilitate and Conceptualize promotions and promotional materials
• Facilitate and Conceptualize T.V., radio and print advertisements
• Makes promotional marketing plans for weekly, monthly, annually and seasonal events
• Supervised and facilitated all store events
Accounting Officer (May 2004 - August 2007)
• Process supplier’s accounts payable and invoices
• Check unit price versus the quoted price of supplier
• Sorting/Filing of documents
• Review and Check processed invoices of all (7) seven branches to ensure compliance for check issuance
• Recording of files through our computer payable system
• Records received stocks for booking and inventory purposes
MIDDLETON APPARTELLE - Cagayan de Oro City
Receptionist/Front Desk Officer (April 2005 – August 2007)
• Petty Cash Custodian
• Handle reservations and bookings
• Prepare Sales Report
• Handle customer complaints and needs
1997 – 2001 Xavier University –Ateneo de Cagayan Cagayan de Oro City
• Bachelor of Science major in Business Management
1993 - 1997 Kong Hua School Cagayan de Oro City
1987 - 1993 Kauswagan Elementary School Cagayan de Oro City
Reference and work certificates available upon request