Los Angeles, CA *0014
● To utilize my 20+ yrs. experience as a culinary line cook in a full service restaurant playing as a liaison between management and
kitchen staff as to products on hand and the up keep menu items.
● 25 yrs. as a line cook in a full service kitchen working the broiler, grill, sauté, and egg station, expeditor.
● Line Cook L.A. Café 639 S. Spring St., Los Angeles, CA (2010 – Present)
Duties include working a 3 ft. grill preparing various items such as eggs, omelettes, burgers, various types of grilled
sandwiches, pancakes, grilled chicken, steaks and fish.
● Breakfast Cook Denny’s Restaurant 2620 Tropicana Ave., Las Vegas, NV (2008-2009)
Duties included preparing eggs, and omelettes, pancakes, french toast, and grilled breakfast sandwiches. During lunchtime, I
prepared different types of sandwiches as well as dinner entrées.
● Graveyard Cook I-Hop 3942 S. Las Vegas Blvd., Las Vegas, NV( 2007-2008)
Basically the same duties as at Denny’s, but with a higher volume of work.
● Broiler Cook Harrah’s Hotel & Casino 2930 S. Las Vegas Blvd., Las Vegas, NV (2006-2007)
Performed upkeep and maintenance of broiler. Prepared various steaks, including N.Y. Rib eye, Porterhouses, Fillet Mignon; broiled
fish and lobster.
● Lead Cook Goldspike Hotel & Casino 303 E. 5th St., Las Vegas, NV (2004-2006)
Prepared full menu items, ranging from breakfast, dinner, eggs & omelettes, various sandwiches to dinner items such as prime rib,
chicken marsala and different types of sauté items as well as salads.
High School Diploma 1980 Certified in Line Cook & Food Sanitation
Carl Schurz High School Denny’s Program
3601 N. Milwaukee Ave.
Chicago, IL 1980
REFERENCES AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST