Cell: 732-***-**** Email: email@example.com
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
• Six years of professional experience in Information Technology as Quality Assurance Analyst/Tester.
• In-Depth knowledge of all phases of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC).
• Expert at analyzing and reviewing Business, Functional and System requirements.
• Experience in Manual Testing, Automation Testing, designing Test plans, writing and executing Test Cases.
• Extensive Testing experience on Epic Clinical Modules (Care Everywhere, Ambulatory, My Chart, Kiosk Self Service, Radiology, IVR, Total Health Assessment, Inpatient, Cadence, Affiliate Link, Prelude, CoPath Plus, Benefit Engine), Non Clinical Modules (Resolute/PB/HB), and Ancillaries (LMS, RMS, RIS, HL7).
• Proficient in functional, negative, regression, System Integration Testing (SIT), User Acceptance Testing (UAT), browser compatibility and performance testing.
• Strong Experience in Automation Testing tools QTP, WinRunner, LoadRunner, Rational ClearCase, Rational ClearQuest and Test Director/Quality Center.
• Proficient in writing SQL queries for back-end testing.
• Maintain detail QA Documentation.
Testing Tools: Quick Test Pro, WinRunner, LoadRunner, Test Director, Rational Clear Quest and Quality Center
Platforms: Window 2000/NT/XP, Linux, UNIX
Languages: C, Java, SQL and UNIX Shell Scripts
Database: Oracle, MS Access, Microsoft SQL Server, DB2
Kaiser Permanente, Pasadena, CA
Jan 2011- Present
Sr. Test Engineer (contract via TCS)
Working on Kaiser’s KP HealthConnect testing team for Epic modules (Care everywhere, Ambulatory, MyChart, Kiosk Self Service, Radiology, IVR, Total Health Assessment, Inpatient, Cadence, Affiliate Link, Resolute (PB/HB), ADT, LMS, RMS, IDX, OPPR, CVIS, CPP, Benefit Engine, ClinDoc). Involved in System Testing, Functional testing, and Work flow integration testing.
• Analyzed the user/business requirements and functional specs documents
• Developed the test plans and test cases based on high-level and detailed designs
• Created test cases for Front & Back end Website dynamic validation
• Executed Static testing of the Web browser (Content Checking Browser Syntax compatibility and Cross Deployment)
• Executed tests and participated actively in system testing and regression testing
• Mainly focused on full Ambulatory and Cadence workflow such as Radiology Orders, Beacon, Chart Review, Clinical Content, Clinical Documentation, InBasket, MyChart, Patient Check-in, EHS, HOV, PCP, Scheduling, and others.
• Placing and resulting lab orders in RMS/LMS
• Created and Executed tests for ICD10
• Executed automation scripts for Benefit Engine
• Developed and maintained automated test scripts to support regression testing
• Used the Test Director as a repository for all of the testing efforts
• Used Quality Center for the defect reporting and tracking
• Attended project meetings, release meetings, QA status meetings and Defect status meetings
JP Morgan Chase, Elgin, IL
Sept 2009 – Oct 2010
QA Analyst – Customer Relations Department
Tested web-based Finance application, which calculates monthly installments, shows monthly bills, monthly mortgage dues, and provides financial news and updates.
• Analyzed Business and System Requirements
• Prepared Test Plans for each release, written Test Cases and executed them as part of Functional Testing
• Prepared Test Reports and Deliverables and submitted for version releases
• Performed Integration, Regression, Functionality, and Browser Compatibility Testing
• Performed positive and negative testing
• Used WinRunner for conducting Performance, Stress and Load tests.
• Generated test scripts, and parameterized and correlated the scripts to run for multiple users
• Used Quality Center as a bug-tracing tool
• Found defects and interacted with developers to resolve technical issues
• Interacted with Business and Developers to exchange the updated functionality specification
NYSE, New York, NY
Nov 2008- Jun 2009
Sr. QA Analyst
Part of a QA team for Insider 2 Analytics, a suite of applications used by Market Surveillance division of NYSE for the purpose of retaining and analyzing data relevant to an Insider Trading investigation, identifying instances of Insider Trading involving Member Firms, Traders, and Individuals.
• Gathered and Analyzed Business and System requirements for all Insider 2 Applications
• Created Test Strategy, Test Plan detailed Test Cases and Test Scripts for both manual and automated testing ensuring testing coverage
• Performed gap analysis and identified pain points
• Used Quality Center for maintaining requirements, test cases, executing test cases and tracking and managing defects
• Developed Requirements Traceability Matrix to map test cases with Requirements
• Manually tested applications to ensure adherence to business rules
• Extensively worked on VB Script to create the automated tests for QTP
• Automated the testing process for BSV, Clearsum and Name Editor Projects by developing and maintaining VB Scripts in QTP
• Used SQL queries to verify data integrity for different data load projects migrated from Sybase to Oracle
• Tested the changes implemented to support the new file format for the UAF Data Loader and UAF Data Handler
• Worked extensively on data conversion of Old case to new case format as part of transitioning from Legacy ICASS system to new Insider 2 Analytics
• Acted as liaison between business users and testing team, providing on-call support
• Held team meetings with users, developers and other key professionals to discuss ongoing issues, technical problems, risks and status of each project
Applabs Technologies, Philadelphia, PA
July 2008- Nov 2008
HIPAA auditor Enterprise Edition (HEE) is a product designed for helping multi-partner organizations to get to compliance in the most cost-effective and sensible manner possible. The enterprise edition has a partner management layer built around Applabs revolutionary HIPAA auditor tool. This web-based application is easy to setup and use for both the organization and its partners.
• Prepared and executed Test Cases
• Created and executed automated test scripts using QTP
• Performed Integration, Functional, Regression, User Interface testing
• Automated hourly testing base using JUnit codes
• Created Data Driven test to validate the same scenario with different test data
• Conducted GUI and functionality testing using QTP
• Conducted data driven testing using QTP to conduct backend testing
• Implemented Verification/Check points such as Object and Text checkpoints using QTP
• Generated SQL Queries for back-end process to verify that the data is properly stored
• Participated in regular sessions and team meetings to discuss the issues arising out of testing
• Created test logs and test summary reports using Test Director
AT&T Wireless, Chicago, IL
Sept 2007- July 2008
Implementation team member for a new point-of-sale web application. Traveled to several corporate retail stores within the United States to successfully launch and execute all services and applications.
• Participated in a large-scale system implementation of a Java-based “Point of Sale” (POS) system
• Covered 1,500 retail location over 8 months for AT&T Wireless, the nation’s largest wireless provider
• Trained and oversaw managers and employees use of the POS system (sales, inventory and accounting)
• Provided weekly feedback to managers in order to enhance the customer experience and relationship
• Facilitated communication management by designing the communication space
• Assisted in tracking expenses of the project team for the PMO
• Successfully planned and organized team building events for a 50 member project team
• Analyzed system requirements and the specifications
• Performed Regression Testing, Integration Testing, and System testing of the application
• Participated in QA Team meetings for weekly QA Testing Reviews
• Provided weekly updates through status report
• Interacted actively with the team in identifying bugs and retesting the resolved bugs
AT&T, Bothell, WA
Aug 06 – Sept 07
Quality Analyst/Mobile Tester (iPhone)
• Analyzed Business requirements, system and functional specifications
• Created Test Case and Test Set in Quality Center for the various functionalities
• Created dummy accounts on our system and verified the account generation process and date integrity
• Involved in all stages of Software Development Life Cycle from requirements gathering to post-production
• Tested the various iPhone functionally impacted API to validate data transactions
• Validated JUnit testing framework provided by the developers
• Executed SQL queries against billing databases for data set up and test validation
• Interacted actively with the team in identifying bugs and validated defects through Rational ClearQuest
• Reported daily Test Status on the progress made and issues found in testing
• Performed Regression Testing, Integration Testing, and System testing of the application
• Performed initial manual testing of the application as part of sanity testing
• Preformed IVR applications testing using simulated calls
• Writing shell scripts to run batch processes and to run Oracle background\Processes
• Developed Shell Scripts to automate loading processes
• Participated in the team meetings to discuss the issues arising out of testing
• B.S. in Commerce ( University of Karachi)