Versatile and dynamic Marketing Innovator with 9 years of successful
experience in Brand and Product Strategy, Advertising Strategy Development, Insight Development, Marketing Optimization, ROI Analysis, Social marketing, and Mobile Strategy.
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
• Excellent experience directing productions and managing projects in a wide range of media including print, web, video, outdoor marketing, public relations, events and music
• Experience with International brands, mid-sized and start-up company experience, CPG, Retail, Entertainment verticals, deep consumer marketing expertise.
• Exceptional ability to select and manage diverse creative development teams and technical talent
• Solid experience planning, managing and executing multi-million dollar annual marketing budgets
• Ability to develop diverse, current solutions for a wide variety of clients
• Knowledgeable in Digital Marketing Leadership, Ecommerce Strategy, Multi-Channel Retailing, Merchandising, Ecommerce Platform, Email Marketing (Mail Chimp, Constant Contact, Cheetah Mail, Dart Mail), Web Analytics (Crazy Egg, Google Analytics), Mobile App Design & Development, Social Media, Facebook Advertising, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Search Engine Marketing (SEM), Affiliate Program, Loyalty Marketing, and Vendor Management.
Iconmobile / ACD 2011 OCT-PRESENT
• Conceptualized and delivered marketing goals to world class brands such as BMW, Merecedes, Porsche, Kodak, Isis Mobile Wallet, Microsoft, Xbox Live, and Windows Phone. Strong focus on brand positioning and ROI results.
• Develop UX/UI concepts for all potential clients and current clients.
• Managed junior and mid level designers, iconographers, and developers.
• Brainstormed creative new marketing concepts to give facelifts to international brands.
• Responsible for presentation of strategy and creative concepts to all clients.
• Facilitate and maintain weekly design meetings with entire design team in Los Angeles and Seattle office to ensure all efforts are used efficiently.
• Implemented design resource repository for commonly used assets between departments.
• Worked collaboratively with UX designers, Project Managers, Account Mangers, and Executives.
Kitson Boutique / Creative Marketing Consultant 2011 APRIL-2011 NOV
• Redesigned and redeveloped Shopkitson.com. Previous iterations of Shopkitson.com has a history of unresponsiveness, low conversion rates, fragmented user experience, low quality images, and lack of current web technologies. The
• Reinforced Kitsons branding across all online platforms: Facebook, Twitter, Blogspot, Google Search, and Yelp.com.
• Developed new User experience in which the user could easily navigate to commonly searched products. Incorporated a filtering system in the product pages that would reduce the amount of clutter a user sees.
• Leveraged past contacts to negotiate with Google Adwords, Twitter, Yelp.com, Constantcontact.com and various outside vendors for more efficient pricing.
• Repositioned Kitson’s marketing to focus on their core audience.
• Created a more consistent and user friendly email campaign. Email responsiveness went up 30% due to changes in design, user experience, and more focused targeting.
• Redesign all of Kitson’s online content including front end visuals and backend development.
• Developed an annual marketing budget that would scale according to user base and season.
• Shot various editorial campaigns to be used for online buttons, online banners, and offline print.
• Developed new roles for their current employees to increase efficiency but also eliminating duplicate efforts.
• Trained employees on how to better deal with customer complaints, inventory issues, and overall logistics.
• Built a photo studio with a very small budget accommodate their daily photography needs.
PRVCY + PrivacyWear / Creative Marketing Director 2006 NOV-2011 MARCH
• Helped company grow from $400k to $6 million from 2006 to 2009.
• Negotiated a $1 million annual marketing package with Condé Nast Publications that included a total of 18 pages in their top titles, 7 billboards, 4 mall kiosk groups and 12 in-store events
• Cultivated successful partnerships with multiple global companies under the Condé Nast umbrella
• Directed marketing campaigns and events that raised over $300k in 2009 for breast cancer research
• Generated community goodwill and social proof through various breast cancer awareness campaigns
o Set up events in various states offering free mammograms
o Created and directed production of a jazz album with proceeds going towards breast cancer research
o Created and directed production of a breast cancer survivor book compiling stories and images of 40 breast cancer survivors
• Implemented new project management systems that doubled workflow efficiency
• Provide consultation to CEO to develop business strategies for increased productivity and reduced costs
• Built PrivacyWear’s SEO presence by creating viral marketing campaigns and campaigns with Google Adwords and Facebook
• Oversee creative direction for two brands with different positioning and target markets
• Direct product development, branding and marketing for PRVCY
• Work closely with production managers and factories to create full collections for men and women
• Hire and manage all creative staff including print designers, web designers and programmers
• Serve as Lead Art Director for all company websites, banner ads and other online marketing materials
• Optimize and monitor website traffic & behavior to increase conversion rate
• Develop creative spaces for department store sections, trade booth imagery & in-store events
• Produce and direct commercials used for national advertising and web content
• Execute majority of event planning for both brands
ROXY + QUIKSILVER INC. / Designer / 2005 DEC-2006 NOV
• Designed over 100 designs that were printed on various products for Roxy and Roxy Girl
• Consulted developers on new printing techniques including embroidering, foil stamping and reverse printing
• Designed graphics used for POP’s and retail products
• Created logotypes and typography design art
• Responsible for the development of creative work from concept to completion
• Collaborated with sales, product development and upper management throughout creative development process
Bachelor of Science in Media Arts and Animation Degree earned 2003
Art Institute of California
Areas of study: conceptual thinking, design theory, and campaign development with emphasis on color theory, commercial art, and classical art
• After Effects
• 3D Studio Max
• David Ochi / CEO of Websonic and IDEA Labs lLLC / email@example.com / 949-***-****
• Andrew Yoon / Lead Developer at W+K, Suicide Girls, and Technicolor / firstname.lastname@example.org / 310-***-****
• Dorothy Kim / Marketing Manager at PRVCY / email@example.com / 213-***-****