*** ****** ** *** *** • St Louis, MO 63101
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org • Mobile: 917-***-****
Financial professional with solid, broad-based experience in performance measurement, investment research, and risk management of the funds of hedge funds and traditional asset management. Strategic thinker with strong quantitative background and rigorous analytical skills. Proven ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced transaction environment. Adept in building cross-functional teams, bridging cultural barriers, influencing company cultures to resolve complex issues. Excellent communication and leadership skills with detailed knowledge of capital markets.
Wells Fargo Advisors (St. Louis, MO) 05/2009 - Present
Assistant Vice President – Senior Business Analyst
• Responsible for the strategic direction and enhancement of the performance reporting platform and for building and maintaining team of performance subject matter experts within Wells Fargo.
• Write Business Development and Testing Plan documents and act as Business Lead during planning and implementation phases of the Quarterly releases.
• Managing the development of a project from design, specification, user acceptance testing to rollout. Conduct training and coaching upon project completion.
• Perform the ongoing development of client and financial advisor facing aspects of the performance reporting platform. Specific elements of the platform include the quarterly performance reports, broker customization and performance reviews, SmartStation and internet interfaces.
• Respond to enterprise-wide requests about portfolios and related benchmarks, i.e. investment strategy and outlook, portfolio composition, performance, attribution, etc.
Ivy Asset Management Corp. (Jericho, NY) 02/2008 – 03/2009 Senior Associate - Portfolio Analytics Team
• Contributed to the team of three investment performance analysts, while reporting to the Head of Fund Administration.
• Oversaw the investment performance reporting process for a $300 Million CDO & CLO portfolio, conducted due diligence meetings, and presented findings to the risk committee.
• Initiated and led the various monthly and quarterly performance analyses utilizing PerTrac database to evaluate company’s performance against its peers, presented them to senior management.
• Communicated investment performance results on proprietary funds, sub-advisory and managed accounts with combined AUM of $15 Billion to support research process, client reporting, marketing and sales.
Morgan Stanley Inc. (New York, NY) 2004 – 2008
Senior Associate - Performance and Risk Analyst, Global Risk Analytics
• Developed custom reporting and analysis on FactSet relating to risk and performance across MSIM’s full range of equity, international equity and real estate products on behalf of risk management, portfolio managers, and senior management.
• Maintained and compiled the various GIPS compliant composites and performance disclosures to ensure managers compliance with investment performance composite guidelines.
• Managed team of three from Mumbai, India to facilitate transition of monthly and quarterly reporting production to streamline risk and performance calculations.
• Created, improved and brought to production an in-house make-book risk and performance analysis report across all equity strategies, saving $40,000 per quarter.
• Assisted portfolio management teams implement risk management process into their portfolio construction methods by developing and enhancing portfolio modeling tools.
• Developed and prepared attribution analysis for portfolio managers to quantify the impact selection and allocation decisions have on portfolio’s performance relative to its benchmarks.
Resume – Page 2
Morgan Stanley Inc. (Jersey City, NJ) 1998 - 2004
Associate - Investment Performance Measurement Analyst, Investment Consulting Services
• Evaluated and interpreted investment portfolio performance for 350 institutional clients with primary emphasis on financial and statistical research on equity, fixed income, and balanced portfolios.
• Prepared and distributed highly customized statistical reports for clients with combined market value of over $3 Billion that correctly evaluated investment manager’s performance.
• Performed due diligence on third party investment money managers and participated in a selection process to include potential funds and separately managed accounts to existing line up.
• Worked closely with financial advisors and directly with clients to determine components of new reports and appropriate benchmarks using style analysis by Russell.
Master of Business Administration Degree • Concentration in Investments & Finance New York, NY
Zicklyn Graduate School of Business, CUNY Baruch College
Bachelor of Science Degree • Concentration in Accounting New York, NY
Lender School of Business, Touro College
Bachelor of Science Degree • Concentration in Engineering St. Petersburg, Russia
Baltic State Technical University
Expert in FactSet, PerTrac, Advent, Eagle PACE, Northfield, Wilshire BARRA, Lipper LANA, Russell
Performance System, Effron PSN, Zephyr StyleAdvisor, Vestek Thomson Financial, Bloomberg Financial,
Reuters, Morningstar Direct, Oracle SQL, Fiserv APL, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Caliper
Candidate for CFA designation, taking CFA Level II Exam
Candidate for CIPM designation, taking CIPM Expert Exam
Who Is Who Among American Colleges and Universities
Fluent in Russian
Taking part in sports activities and going to sports events