Farmingdale, NJ ***27
To secure a position that challenges me daily and enables me to continue to enhance my professional, leadership and communication skills.
Summary of Qualifications:
• Energetic, highly motivated, results-oriented individual with solid record of accomplishments.
• Strong leadership, problem-solving, communications, multitasking and organizational skills.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications and Internet, as well as working knowledge of Integra Solutions.
American Lawn Sprinkler- Morganville, NJ
Seasonal 2007 to present
• Serviced homes daily by shutting down underground sprinkler systems.
• Replaced broken sprinkler heads.
• Maintained and/or fixed underground piping when needed.
• Attended to customer needs by adjusting sprinkler settings per their likings.
• A daily cleanse of the underground sprinkler system using an air compressor.
Gateway Funding Diversified Mortgage Services, LP- Hillsborough, NJ
November 2006 - July 2007
Senior Loan Counselor
• In charge of calling applicants provided by an internet lead to discuss all options for their refinance plans.
• Conducted credit checks and analyzed credit reports on all applicants prior to loan approval.
• Rate sheets provided on a daily basis to be used as a tool to determine as to what program is suitable for various applicants.
• Maintained close relationships with appraisers resulting in timely fashioned appraisals.
• Facilitate the approval process of mortgages by obtaining and critiquing client data.
• Updated client portfolios.
Chimney Sweeps Unlimited- Titusville, NJ
October 2005- November 2006
• Successfully reconstructed chimneys from three to twelve stories high on a daily basis.
• Conducted an inspection of fire boxes and flu to determine condition.
• Rebuilt and replaced broken tile flu’s, chimney structures, fire boxes, chimney caps and dampers.
• Built and worked on scaffolding.
• Trained in the use of power tools, saws, demo hammers
JNB Business Solutions- East Windsor, NJ
February 2004-October 2005
Senior Sales Associate
• Visited with potential clients on a daily basis to discuss the design of various printing/marketing tools.
• Consistently met company quota of a minimum of three sales per day.
• Followed up with clients by modifying the design of the final product.
• Achieved certificates of recognition and bonuses as top sales associate of my team.
• Worked in a team environment to improve sales growth.
• Performed accurate data entry of client information.
American Residential Mortgage- Cranbury, NJ
February 2002- February 2004
• Presented loans to potential clients after analyzing their credit and unique situation.
• Monitored daily leads provided by a third party agency.
• Demonstrated accountability for various loans and documentation.
• Maintained an average of 25 calls per day resulting in development of strong communicational skills.
• Managed high volume telephone contact with both client and respective appraisers.
Mercer County Community College
West Windsor, NJ