Sugarland, TX *****, USA
• 10+ years of experience in Logistics Management and Office management
• 10+ years of experience with MS Office ( Excel, Word, PowerPoint
• 6+ years of experience in ERP System ( FSS) and Lotus Notes
• 6 years experience in Event planning
• Knowledge of accounting
• Good communication and interpersonal skills.
• Good customer service
• Good experience working in fast paced enviroronement.
• Result oriented, bilingual professional with over 10 years of diverse experience in logistics management: procurement, cost reduction, warehousing, inventory, transportation and office Management
• Experienced in working with supply chain/sourcing team.
• Experience in Event planning.
• Excellent negotiations and customer service skills.
• A skilled planner, decision-maker and organizer.
• Possess effective time management and oral and written communication skills.
• Ability to work independently with less supervision and a team player.
• Detail oriented, analytical, problem solver and work well under pressure.
• Fluency in written and spoken French, English and the ability to read Spanish.
• Trustworthy and interact well with customers, suppliers and fellow co-workers.
• Strong leadership skills and the ability to lead by example.
• Strong computer skills (Excel, MS Word, PowerPoint, FSS (Field Supply System) ERP System, SAP Material Management, Lotus Notes
• SAP End-User class at HCC (Houston Community College) October 2011
• Logistic Course FSS - Field Supply System, Senegal, Dakar, February 2007
• European Degree in Communication, Administration and Management (MECAM), Cours Pigier CI, Ivory Coast, May 2006
• Logistics Health Course, Kenya, Mobassa, June 2006
• Logistic Course, Kenya, Nyeri, 2005
• General Courses, Comment Conduire une équipe et Leadership, Cote D’ivoire Abidjan, 2005
• General Logistics Course, ICRC Geneva, Switzerland, 2003
• Advanced Vocational Diploma (BTS), Transport and Logistics, Ivory Coast, June 1999
• High School Diploma (Baccalaureat D), Sciences and Maths, Ivory Coast, July1996
Best Dominion Home Health, Houston September 2011 – June 2012
Front Office Clerk/Data Entry, Scheduler
• Serve as Scheduler. Perform telephone duties and patient registration.
• answering visitor inquiries about the company
• sorting mail
• Creating and maintaining spreadsheets, creating word documents, merging documents for mailing, entering formulas into spreadsheets, and entering data into a customer relations database.
• Interact with patients and providers.
• Involved in documenting messages.
• Verify insurance and patient demographics and enter information into computer system, file medical records.
• Retrieve medical records and deliver to appropriate providers or department, copy and fax information.
• Order medical supplies and make inventory
Drillog, Inc., Houston, TX March 2011 - August 2011
Logistics Assistant, Operations/Supply Chain
• Achieved operational performance targets and improvements including reduced cycle times, reduced lead times and cost reductions. Involved in document control.
• Drove continuous improvement in productivity through daily management.
• Supported low cost region sourcing and new product introductions.
• Delivered world class material system to maintain optimal inventory levels and drive reductions.
• Materiel management and inventory control
• Worked with shipping companies for export.
• Implemented on time delivery of products to meet customer demands resulting in operating within operational expense budgets.
(ICRC)INT’L Committee of the Red Cross, Ivory Coast November 2002 - July 2010
Head of Logistic Unit
• Managed overall logistics department within operational expense budgets,
• Involved in procurement, purchasing and supply chain administration in fast paced situation.
• Managed and was responsible for warehousing (medical, non-food items and water and sanitation).
• Managed stock control, document recording and data entry into system.
• Worked as Materiel Manager, controlled inventory.
• Achieved productivity target maintained proper and accurate inventory levels and drive reductions.
• Implemented daily operations monitoring and supervised transportation process (import and export) department and customs transaction.
• Communicated with multiple internal departments and international head office to deliver effective service and meet customer other department satisfaction.
• Handled inquiries and facilitated claims process with customers other departments, thereby reducing wait time by over 35%.
• Achieved on time delivery of product and services to meet demands.
• Trained new logistics employee.
COCITAM January 2001 - November 2002
Administrative Assistant, Transit and Recovery Manager
• Office manager
• Prepared travel, and hotel and accommodations for company and visitors
• Planned all events
• Implemented and prepared customer files.
• Investigated and responded to inquiries regarding distribution and shipping.
• Communicated with suppliers including cost determination.
GUICHET Unique Automobile, Ivory Coast January 1999 - December 2001
• Billed customers according to vehicle specifications.
• Maintained accurate records of daily reports.
• Entered data related to customer issues for logistic services using a variety of applications and propriety systems.
Restaurant du Coeur, Ivory Coast February 1996 - December 1999
Responsibilities: Hostess / Manager ( Part Time Job)
• Welcome guests to create a favorable impression of restaurant.
• Attempted to ensure service is prompt and courteous and meals meet expectation.
• Guided patrons to location for coats, hats, and other personal items. Escorted patrons to tables and provided menus.
• Booked dining reservations and arranged parties or special services for diners. Adjusted complaints of patrons.
• Assigned work tasks and coordinated activities of dining room personnel to ensure prompt and courteous service to patrons.
• Inspected dining room serving stations for neatness and cleanliness, and requisitions table linens and other dining room supplies for tables and serving stations.
• Collected payment from customers
• Scheduled work hours and keep time records of dining room workers. Assisted orders.
• Totalized receipts, at end of shift, to verify sales and clear cash register