Newark, NJ 07104
Summary of Experience
Experienced with Secret Security Clearance component level maintenance, to include communications navigations gear, control units and various avionic systems and components. Adept in wiring diagrams analysis, building wire harnesses, computerized electronic self-test procedures, and test equipment as well as adept in removal, replacement, adjusting, calibrating, and aligning systems components.
• Secret Security Clearance
• Full time Electrical Engineering Undergraduate(Sophomore Year)
• FCC License w/ Radar endorsement
• Certification: Advanced Individual Avionic Radar Training
• Certification MTS Navigation Systems Course
• Certification Combat Communications Course
• Standardized COMSEC Custodian Course
• SINCGARS DS Maintenance Course
SUMMARY OF SKILLS & EXPERTISE
• AutoCad 2010/11
• Radio Com and Nav Equip
• Infrared (IR) and Radio Frequency (RF) transmitters
• Electronics Maintenance
• Digital Multi-meter
• Various diagnostic equipment:
• GPS, RAWS, Radar Altimeters, Indicators, TACAN, Emergency Beacons, AC/DC Circuits Troubleshooting: Frequency Generators Supply system, Electrical Safety Radar Systems 435B Power meter, Cable Repair RF Systems
• Perform user inspections and calibration of test equipment.
Trained to work on the following helicopters and equipment:
• CH-47D (Chinook)
• AH-64 (Apache)
• OH-58D (Kiowa Warrior)
• AgustaWestland (AW119 Koala)
• AN/NVS-6 & 9 night vision goggles(NVG)
• APR39 Radar Detector Receiver w/ control unit
• APX100 RF Receiver Transmitter w/control unit
• ARN89 Navigation Direction Finder
• ARN123 Radio RF Receiver
• ALQ144 Countermeasure IR transmitter Set w/ control unit
• CH-47D AFCS Computer
• AVR2 Laser Detecting Set
• ARN 128 Doppler Navigational Set
• M130 Chaff/Flare Dispenser Assembly
• AN/AVS-6 Night Vision Imaging System
• ALQ156 Countermeasure Set
• ALQ136 Receiver Transmitter
2008- 2010 AgustaWestland Aerospace Philadelphia, P.A
• Adjust, repair, or replace malfunctioning components or assemblies, using hand tools and/or soldering irons.
• Assemble components such as switches, electrical controls, and junction boxes, using hand tools and soldering irons.
• Connect components to assemblies such as radio systems, instruments, magnetos, inverters, and in-flight refueling systems, using hand tools and soldering irons.
• Install electrical and electronic components, assemblies, and systems in aircraft, using hand tools, power tools, and/or soldering irons.
• Interpret flight test data in order to diagnose malfunctions and systemic performance problems.
2001-2006 US Army Mosul, Iraq
Avionic Bench Technician/ Communication Specialist
• Perform complex maintenance tasks on malfunctioning equipment
• Assist in the installation and repair of wire equipment
• Prepare and maintain technical and administrative shop records and bench stock
• Traces circuitry, tests, aligns, and adjusts repaired equipment for proper functioning. Replaces faulty component and individual parts down to printed circuit boards.
• Interpret circuit diagrams and schematics
• Compute voltage, amperage and resistance factors
• Conduct inspections of repaired equipment
• Alters or modifies material in accordance with modification work orders and prescribed procedures.
2005-2006 US Army Ft, Campbell KY
• Maintain, test and repair communication equipment
• Install and repair circuits and wiring
• Calibrate and align equipment components
• Test and isolate faulty assemblies and components
• Replace parts, rewire equipment, and interconnect components on semiautomatic telephone switchboard equipment
• Use circuit and wire diagrams and schematics
• Performs user maintenance on tools and test equipment.
• Test repaired equipment
• Supervises lower rank soldiers and provides technical guidance to soldiers in the accomplishment of their duties.
2003-2004 US Army CAMP SPEICHER, IRAQ
Avionic Technician/ Quality Control
• Conducted inventories on all equipment as well as received, stored, issued, organized maintained accountability of all equipment (i.e. sensitive, Class VII, Class IX, etc)
• Assisted in equipment loading/unloading, transporting, inventorying, and reception of supplies from SSA and other logistical facilities, as well as issuing supplies to unit.
• Provided weekly status reports to superiors, informing them of changes to equipment configurations and operating software
New York, NY - equipment, electrician, electrical, electronic,...
Quality Control inventory
Jersey City, NJ - material, quality, shipping, check,...
Electronic, mechanical assembly soldering
Newark, NJ - soldering, include, assembly, portuguese, floor,...
New York, NY - esl, types, equipment, help, language, stock,...
Manager Quality Control
Newark, NJ - petroleum, chemical, control, chemist,...
Quality Control Raw Materials
New York, NY - validation, hplc, chemist, scientist, method, qc,...
Bronx County, NY - cargo, conveyor, equipment, oral, unloading,...