Hiram W. Lennox
*** ** ** *****, #*** • Miami, FL 33125
786-***-**** • firstname.lastname@example.org
Sales Manager or Senior Sales Executive
Dynamic sales professional and leader who excels at solidifying customer relationships that translate into higher revenue streams for my employer - Highly motivated producer who is focused on attaining sales goals and able to engage every stakeholder in the organization - Problem solver able to act quickly to resolve customer challenges.
Sales and Revenue Growth • Advertising Sales • Internet Sales • Staffing Business Development • Solution/Technology Sales • Account Management • New Media Sales Mentoring • Overhead Reduction •
Staff Management, Development • Team Leadership • Employee Morale •
Pricing Strategy & Development • Market Share Growth • Territory Analysis • Problem Resolution
AT&T ADVERTISING SOLUTIONS • Miami, Florida • 2011-Present
Advertising company providing one-stop-shop for your advertising needs offering print, online, mobile, direct marketing solutions and other media.
New Media Representative (02/11-present)
• Prospect businesses for the purpose of selling Internet advertising through face-to-face contact.
• Conduct research and select appropriate tools for client presentations to sell AT&T Advertising Solutions' print and high-end internet suite of products: digital express, YP.com, pay-per-click, video streaming, Yahoo banners/display ads, and YP connect.
• Visit businesses to obtain pertinent information about the business itself, potential markets, problems faced in doing business, current advertising and results from it. Discuss role of Internet advertising in attracting new customers and retaining clientele.
• Prepare sample visuals and value proving background information, as basis for recommending advertising programs customized to meet the needs of each business.
• Prepare forms, letters, and executing contracts.
• Handle an aggressive work schedule of daily sales contacts “Hunter Mentallity”
MODCOMP SYSTEMS & SOLUTIONS • Miami, Florida • 2010-2011
Technology firm that provides IT systems integration, data acquisition, and process control solutions in markets as diverse as retail, finance, government, aerospace, energy, utilities, broadcast and communication.
Account Manager (07/10-02/11)
• Strategic client development. Increased customer base 40% through effective cold calling, networking, and appointments and ensure effective after-sales services and customer satisfaction.
• Managed all aspects of the sale from pricing negotiations to contract development to ensuring successful order fulfillment once the order has been received and processed.
• Developed and presented solutions to C-level executives (CIO, CTO, CFO) and various IT Managers. Adept at clearly demonstrating tangible ROI from solutions in a variety of circumstances.
• Maintained pipeline of opportunities that is equal to 2x assigned goal.
• Leveraged and maximized partners in the fulfillment channel while working with end user accounts on IT initiatives.
• Worked independently and remotely, receiving little supervision for most assignments.
VIP STAFFING • San Antonio, Texas • 2009-2010
Staffing company that provides solutions for challenging staffing positions by placing temporary, temp-to-hire, contract and direct employment for skilled trades, light industrial, administrative and professional positions in Texas and New Mexico
Business Development Consultant (08/09 to 06/10)
• Prospected to identify and qualify new potential customers, including cold calling both in person and via telephone and development of leads through referrals to generate appointments and establish relationships.
• Achieved 125% of quota by producing an average of 175 cold calls on a weekly basis.
• Completed all proposals promptly, thoroughly and accurately to ensure company profitability. This includes credit checks, worker’s comp code requests and gross margin calculations prior to quoting rates.
• Maintained ongoing customer service and account management through follow-up in person, via email or telephone, development of reoccurring business opportunities and solicitation of referrals. Solicit feedback at follow-up to ensure the highest possible level of service to clients.
THEFLYER.COM • Miami, Florida • 2003-2009
Leading publisher and distributor of direct mail print and online media services in the United States.
Commercial Team Leader/Account Executive (04/07 to 06/09)
Promoted to position from Real Estate Team Specialist within 22 months. Supervised, coached and developed 18 Account Executives with team revenue responsibilities of $9M per year.
• Set record for achieving weekly/monthly revenue and account quotas.
• Maintained highest level of revenue by boosting sales by 19%.
• Controlled bad debt expenses, bringing sales metrics within company stated goal of less than 2%.
• Built customer relationships through on-going phone contact and sales account management.
• Achieved individual and team revenue/account growth in accordance with assigned goals and objectives.
• Managed customer relationships by frequently contacting customers to discuss advertising needs and review advertising copy.
• Prospected for new business through daily outbound calling as well as by letter solicitation or telephone blitz activity.
• Created and/or revised advertising design, copy and layout for customers and prospects.
• Prepared proposals and recommendations based on assessment of customer needs.
Specialist, Real Estate/Careermart Team (06/04 to 04/07)
• Promoted to position from Private Party representative within 6 months.
• Increased revenue consistently by 30% and exceeded quota by 132%.
• Grew revenue base by 52% within 12 months.
Private Party Representative (12/03 to 06/04)
• Successfully converted 86% of non-effective advertisements into higher yielding ad campaigns.
• Broke new record for quickest turnaround of a downward spiraling territory within 3 months of taking it over by re-establishing relationships and credibility.
• Renewed 85% of customer advertisements consistently.
KNIGHTRIDDER/THE MIAMI HERALD • Miami, Florida • (1998-2002)
Online Account Coordinator (03/00 to 08/01), Sales Assistant (02/98 to 03/00)
B.S. in Professional Administration, Barry University, Miami Shores, Florida
2nd Highest Total Accounts-959 Q2 2008 • 1st Highest Total Revenue-$143,274 Q2 2008 •
2nd Highest # Power Classified Sold by Rep-132 Q2 2008 • All Time High of $12,219 for Q2 2008 •
2nd Highest Revenue-$97,777 Q1 2008 • 2nd Highest Total Account -1,021 Q1 2008 •
All Time High of $11,178 Q1 2008 • Rep of the Year “Winner’s Circle Award” 2006 •
1st Highest Total Revenue Growth-$68,875 Q4 2006 • 1st Highest % Revenue to Quota-143% Q4 2006 •
2nd Highest Revenue-$133,239 Q4 2006 • 2nd Highest Total % Revenue Growth-110% Q4 2006 •
All Time High of $14,246 for Q3 2006 • Rep of the Quarter- Q3 2006• 1st Highest Revenue Growth-$20,278 Q3 2006 •
1st Highest % to Quota-127% Q3 2006 • 2nd Highest Total Revenue-$110,014 Q3 2006 •
1st Highest % Revenue Growth-23% Q3 2006 •1st Highest Revenue Growth-$28,435 Q2 2006 •
1st Highest % Revenue Growth-34% Q2 2006 • 1st Highest Total Revenue-$112,052 Q2 2006 •
2nd Highest Total Account-1,091 Q2 2006 • 2nd Highest % to Quota-126% Q2 2006 • All Time High of $11,265 Q2 2006 Rep of the Quarter-Q1 2006 • 2nd Total Revenue-$99,309 Q1 2006 • 1st Highest Revenue Growth-$25,256 Q1 2006
1st Highest % Revenue Growth-34% Q1 2006 • 1st Highest % to Quota-123% Q1 2006 •
2nd Highest Revenue-$307,616 Q4 2005 • 2nd Place Highest Total Accounts-3,854 Q4 2005
2nd Highest Revenue-$83,617 Q2 2005 • 2nd Highest total Account-1,010 Q2 2005
2nd highest Total Revenue-$74,053 Q1 2005 • 2nd Highest Total Accounts-997 Q1 2005
2nd Highest Total Revenue-$62,102 Q4 2004 • 2nd Highest Total Accounts-869 Q4 2004
Miami Herald Publishing:
Sales Assistant of the Q2 1998