Ahmad Ghassan Zaid
**** **** ***** ***** ****, TX 77498
Career Objective: • Seeking Nursing Home Administrator position with challenging health care organization in which to enhance and further my expertise and training in the field. To assist the Nursing Home Administrator in directing day-to-day functions of facility in accordance with the current Federal, State, County and Local standards that regulate long-term care.
• Ability to handle a very fast-paced, high-acuity environment.
• Outstanding business development, customer service, clinical and regulatory skills.
• Strong knowledge of Medicare/Medicaid rules & regulations.
• Working knowledge of financials, and outstanding leadership skills.
• Solid working knowledge of Personal Care regulations.
• Thorough knowledge of current personal care home regulations
Career History & Accomplishments
Priority Ambulance Transfer LLC, Houston, TX
• Works closely with EMS Medical Director to develop, implement and evaluate the local EMS system.
• Develops, reviews, and disseminates EMS policies, procedures, and protocols, with the Medical Director.
• Participates in recruiting of EMTs and Drivers for all units.
• Develops work schedules for the department, including regular and volunteer staff schedules.
• Is responsible for accurate payroll and approving timecards.
• Maintains a record of all ambulance runs by ambulance location.
• Prepares charge and run reports for the business office.
• Arranges and schedules in-service training, refresher course training of EMT’s and maintains a record of attendance and training accomplishments.
• Assures availability of necessary supplies and equipment for the ambulance service.
• Develops an annual budget for the MHC department in conjunction with the MHC fiscal year, as well as Taylor County Law Enforcement Committee annually in September.
• Responsible for overseeing monthly revenues and expenses and develops plans for course correction, as needed.
• Provides staff supervision including daily supervision and feedback, annual performance reviews, and disciplinary action.
• Attends monthly Ambulance Service meetings in Medford, Rib Lake, and Gilman.
• Maintain patient and organizational CONFIDENTIALITY.
Paramount Rehabilitation and Healthcare Centers, West Oaks, Houston, TX
Completed of 1,000 hours in an administrator-in-training (AIT) internship with a DADS-approved preceptor in a licensed nursing facility with 124 beds.
• Responsibilities include maintaining the standards of practice, actively helping to make management decisions, daily rounds, assisting in the admission and discharge of patients, developing a staff scheduling log and being familiar with the roles of everyone from nurses to department heads to accountants.
Memorial Hermann Southwest, Houston, TX
Provided a wide range of medical services for patients including
• Phlebotomy services (drawing blood), preparing IVs and EKG monitors, inserting catheters and nasogastric tubes, obtaining lab specimens and monitoring vital signs.
• Assisted doctors while performing physical examinations and diagnostic services, and often fits patients for orthopedic splints and crutches.
Trained to perform sutures on small lacerations.
Licensed Nursing Home Administrator in the State of Texas
(National Association of Long Term Care Administrator Boards)
Licensed Emergency Medical Technician (EMT-B)
(Texas Department of State Health Services)
Bachelors of Arts in Sociology
Damascus University, Syria
Evaluated by International Education Research Foundation
Concentration in : Sociology
• Handling operating system, software programs and tools in Client-Server environment.
• Designing powerful multimedia presentation using MS PowerPoint.
• Good knowledge of Networking and Debugging.
Bethany Sisneroz : Regional Manager at Paramount Healthcare Company
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Spencer Comstock : Nursing home administrator at La hacienda rehabilitation center Houston Texas
Angela Houston : Case manager social worker at St Luks Hospital
Phone : 281-***-****
Edna Clay: Facility manager Beechnut dialysis center
Rachel Muriuki: Case manager at St Lukes Hospital
Phone : 281-***-****
More reference upon request