LORNE ROGERS, PMP
Calgary, Alberta T2Z 4G6
A senior level (14+ years) IT Professional with successful Enterprise/Solutions Architect, Management Consulting, Organizational Change Management (OCM), Program and /Project Management, as well as Professional Services Practice Management and ownership experience.
Highly substantiated/referenceable ability to repeatedly build VERY strong trust relationships with clients (Internal and external) in short periods of time to become the “Trusted Advisor”..
• Enterprise Solutions Architect experience with world’s largest IT company (HP) as well as multiple large Oil/Gas/Energy sector companies.
• CertifiedTrained in Hewlett-Packard Global Method for Information Technology Strategy & Architecture (HPGM for ITSA) methodology based heavily on TOGAF.
• One of only 28 people in North America trained directly by Microsoft on SharePoint 2010 (for Solution designers) in April 2010.
• Successful delivery as Lead Architect and/or Program/Project Manager of ECM/Portal/Collaborative Solutions, including SharePoint Server (successfully lead one of the FIRST two enterprise-scale deployments of SharePoint 2007 Server in Canada) and Lotus Notes, ERP, CRM, and CMS (Contract Management Systems), as well as custom development projects.
• Multiple >$1 Million projects experience, including off-shore, near-shore, and best-shore.
• Consulting, Change Management, Continuous Improvement (CI), Strategic Planning, Communications Planning, Operational Excellence, measurement and analysis and performance management components.
• Successful experience working with, and presenting to, C-levels/senior management. Experience working within, and managing, cross-functional groups/teams (including cross-vendor/multi-vendor and onshore/offshore).