Gary L. Hart MA LMHC
Gainesville, FL 32607
MHMRTC (Mental Health/Mental Retardation of Tarrant County) Texas . March 11, 2008 to Present .
Licensed Professional Clinical Supervisor LPC-S .
• Duties include: Providing Clinical Supervision for approx. 60 Case Managers/LPC interns and practicum students. Providing individual, group supervision and training opportunities necessary to meet state and local requirements for credentialing. Provides clinical consultation and training to all MH Case Mangers, LPCIs and practicum students in order to provide successful delivery of appropriate clinical services. Providing direct clinical services to PTSD clients.
Private Practice, LMHC (Licensed Mental Health Counselor) Seattle, WA. Jan. 2002 – Feb. 2008
• Duties Include: Providing direct clinical services to clients, including; individuals, families and groups.
• Subcontract with local CPS agency to provide FPS (family preservation services) and FRS (family reconciliation services).
Director/Program Manager, Commonwealth of the Northern Marianas Islands, Saipan, Nov. 99 – Dec.02
• Duties: Director of the RSAT (Residential Substance Abuse Treatment) facility within the Department of Corrections located on the island of Saipan. Provide direct clinical services and supervision of clinical staff. Train and supervise correctional staff within the facility.
• Program Manager for the Health and Wellness Program on the College Campus. Including outreach teams and community services, health fairs, smoking cessation and medical outreach.
• Taught classes within the college including, College Success and Substance Abuse Awareness.
Mental Health Therapist, Firelands Community Mental Health, Sandusky, Ohio March 96 – Oct. 99
• Provide direct clinical outpatient services to individuals, couples and families. Also facilitated groups as needed.
• Provide pain management to clients with chronic pain, including stress management, progressive relaxation, guided imagery.
Program Coordinator Alternatives INC. Hampton, Virginia January 93 – February 96
• Provide counseling services to students within this Alternative High School. Provide individual, group and family services.
• Coordinate all activities within the clinical setting, including supervision of staff and faculty.
Program Director for Grasia e Verdad Training Center in La Paz Bolivia, Nov 1987 – Nov 1989
• Directly responsible for all program development within this agency.
• Train and support all staff members
• Provide training and leadership for student body, including community services and outreach teams.
Military Service, USAF 1972 -1976
• Okinawa Japan from 1974 - 1976
References available upon Request