Iriyovwerhi Superior O.
Warri, Delta State, Nigeria
In pursuit of a career development in a result oriented and challenging working environment, and to participate in the attainment of a high performance status of the organization. Furthermore active and adaptable to assigned duties to be found despite limitation
2004 Enugu State University of Science and Technology Enugu State
Bachelor in Engineering, Mechanical/Production Engineering
Second Class Lower Division
2000 Auchi Polytechnic Auchi, Edo State
Ordinary National Diploma, Mechanical/Production Engineering
1995 Oviorie Secondary School Oviorie, Delta State
1989 Ighogbadu Primary School Warri, Delta State
Certificate and Diploma in Drilling Technology
Global Engineering & Safety 2011
Certificate No. 181237A7 (IADC MEMBERSHIP)
Health, Safety and Environment HSE (Level 3)
Industrial Safety Training Institute, 61 Woji Estate, Port Harcourt May 2007
May 2012 - Till Date
Forte Oil Plc, Port Harcourt Rivers State
February 2012 to May 2012
Compact Manifold and Energy Services, Sapele Delta State
Spacer Gas pipe rehabilitation and upgrade/expansion of existing metering facility
Sapele lot 4
Sub Client: Kaztec Engineering Limited
Major Client: Nigeria Gas Company
January 2009 to September 2009
Saipem Contracting Nigerian Limited, Port Harcourt Rivers State
• Watched out for fire hazards in the work place while work is been performed.
• Maintained the conditions and requirements stated on the safety permit.
• Kept flammable materials from ignition source.
September 2005 to September 2006
Masterpiece research international (NYSC) Sagamu Ogun State
• Ensure that work is carried out on site and materials supplied for the job are used for the purpose for which they are meant for.
• Make sure that job is done to specification.
July 2003 to December 2003.
Global SantaFe Drilling Company, Port Harcourt Rivers State
• Worked under supervision in the rig, as Roustabout, Motorman & with Floorman
• Pre-commissioning and commissioning of newly installed equipments in the rig.
• General maintenance work in the rig.
January 2000 to April 2000
Nissco Nigeria Limited Warri, Delta State
• Fabrication of all gas supply line to the gas plant.
• Installation of electric motor and pump to supply line of the gas plant.
• Pre-commissioning and commissioning of Odidi 1 gas plant.
• Ability to plan, organize, monitor and improve performance.
• Ability to manage policies and procedures and to identify and manage issues.
• Natural flair for interaction with people.
• Good team player with clarity of thought and analytical mind.
• High administrative, interpersonal and communication skill.
• Skill in use of Microsoft packages.
Mr. Oludare Felix Arinde
Group Head of Human Resources
Forte Oil Plc
Engr. Obaisi Kenneth
Global Engineering & Safety Training Coordinator
17 Joseph Enemiakpor Street off Victor Nikoro Road,
New Layout by Jakpa Road, Effurun,