Angela M. Hamilton
**** ***** ****** *****, ********, GA 30038
Master of Science in Human Resource Management, Expected: Summer 2013
Strayer University, Lithonia, Georgia
Bachelor of Arts in Sociology, Conferred: May 2009
Georgia State University, Atlanta, Georgia
Associate of Science in Business Administration, Conferred: May 2005
Georgia Perimeter College, Clarkston, Georgia
Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Office), Management Reporting System (MRS), TimePlus, PeopleCenter, Truscreen, E-Verify,I-9 eXpress, Manager’s Toolkit, Metrics Toolkit, PRIMA Inventory.
ARAMARK, Atlanta, Georgia: (October 2009 - Present)
Office Manager/HR Administrator
• Bookkeeping and accounting principles for multiple locations including accounts payable and accounts receivable.
• Provided bookkeeping, accounting principles, daily sales deposits and sales reporting.
• Prepared daily deposits from sales collections from multiple cashiers at different locations.
• Performed payroll functions for multiple locations, components, and staffing division.
• Assists Food Service Director with weekly and monthly management reports.
• Supervised and controlled general office functions for multiple locations.
• Managed employee files and maintains employee confidentiality.
• Maintained business relationship with staffing division for providing temp services.
• Ensured company policies and procedures are effectively implemented to employees.
• Provided a full range of administrative support functions.
• Effectively performed Wage and Hour Compliance audits ensuring federal, state, and company guidelines are implemented and followed.
• Frequently assist Regional HRD with various regional accounts in educating District Managers with proper reporting procedures for employee complaints, employee recognitions, maintaining employee confidentiality, and safety compliance.
• Trained with Regional Human Resource Associate with regional responsibilities, including but not limited to, New Hire procedures through e-Verify, Truescreen, Social Security Administration, WOTC procedures, Short and Long Term Disability qualifications, pay increase protocols, and employee hotline procedures.
• Assisted Regional HRD and DM(s) in regional sensitivity trainings with 20 or more hourly and salaried associates.
• Excelled in maintaining 100% compliance of DOT regulations of 7 drivers by updating driver schedules, completing DOT mileage regulations, DMV monitoring, and ensuring annual driver requirements recertification.
• Performed new hire orientations for opening accounts by directing associates through the application process, benefit enrollments, and company policy and procedures.
• Prepare and maintain location corrective action reports for all department personnel.
• Assist corporate TALX representatives by providing documentation of voluntary and involuntary terminations.
• Assist department managers with interviewing by reference checks accuracy and selection process of prospective candidates.
• Maintain employee filing protocols by separation of personnel, medical, and confidential filings, and retention.
• Assists Food Service Director with labor productivity by creating and updating weekly scheduling to meet operation’s sales per labor hour targets.
• Ensure vacation and paid time off calendars are updated and distributed with all department managers on paid time off requests in a timely manner.
• Perform payroll for staff of 16 hourly and 4 salaried personnel
• Ensure Wage & Hour compliances are adhered to by organization of payroll filing, monitoring time clock entries, meal breaks follow federal guidelines, and amending overtime pay rate accuracy
• Update PeopleCenter HR system with employee change of address and W4 changes
• Ensure payroll checks are received, checked for possible errors, and disbursed out to all personnel
• Interaction with Corporate Payroll Department for corrections of payroll checks, enrollment/cancelation of direct deposits, and employee questions regarding lien deductions
• Act as corporate liaison through employee benefit enrollments
• Provide updates on benefit correspondences to location personnel
• Enrollments of Leave of Absences relating to long/short term disability or federal FMLA
• Assist employees on company health assessments
• Provide information regarding employee assistance programs such as stress management, various retail discounts, and qualifications regarding tuition reimbursements
Regional Safety Leader
• Successfully creation of social media site for Regional Safety Committee members to provide dialogue and engagement on safety
• Ensure social media policy guidelines are met for participations
• Participate as guest speaker on regional safety calls involving various South Atlantic Territory members including the VP, DM(s), VPO(s), and Risk Management members
• Formed and lead location Safety Committee through engagement of employees, and accountability performance
• Provide frequent site updates with safety postings, PPE inventory forms, latest BLS statistics involving Injuries, Illnesses, and Fatalities (IFF)
• Successfully creation of Monthly Safety Focus calendar including providing safety examples with humor for further engagement
• Assist RSL(s) on Safety Committee enhancements
• Regional Safety Committee appreciation for “raising the bar” on safety
Memberships: Society of Human Resource Management (SHRM), Regional Safety Committee