Motivated, Effective Proven Strengths in Maintenance/Management, Hardworking, Extremely Dependable, Strong Decision Maker, Organized in Electrical Installation Repair and Maintenance, HVAC Installation and Maintenance, Landscaping, Irrigation and Plumbing, Inventory/Material Management, EHS, Material Handling, also Safety Trainer of Material Handling Equipment, Shipping and Receiving, Inventory Database, Quality Control, Production, Employee Training and Supervision, Budget Management. Excellent communication/leadership skills, work well with others using a team oriented approach to employee training, supervision and team building expertise. Computer skills.
• Proficient in reading and interpreting drawings, blueprints, wiring diagrams, and maintenance manuals.
• Certified HVAC Service Technician. EPA Level I and II Certifications HVAC – R22 and R410A.
• Certified OSHA Forklift Trainer/Operator.
• Certified Pool Operator for public pools.
• Full understanding of mold remediation.
• Certified in Environmental Health and Safety Operations and Procedures.
• Certified OSHA 40 hour Hazardous Waste Operations and Emergency Response Trained.
• Previous experience installing cascade refrigeration systems.
CONCORD MANAGEMENT, Melbourne, Fl Sept2010–present Beachway Links Apartments Maintenance Supervisor Performs management/maintenance tasks for apartment community consisting of 216 apartments on 22 acres.
• Duties include to plan, assign, supervise staff of three maintenance assistants, and participate in maintaining the safety, operation, and aesthetics of all elements of grounds, buildings, amenities of property in a condition that meets established quality standards, making broad decisions requiring considerable initiative and ingenuity.
• Track and determine the status of service requests in computer system and close records for completed orders. Investigate and resolve issues where service orders are past due in computer system. Ensure that maintenance related documentation is current and accurate, including EPA logs, MSDS sheets, smoke detector records, asset inventory, fire, compactor, and certify pool logs ensuring that records are current and meet requirements. Check warranty information and ensure that repairs performed meet with warranty requirements. Contact vendors as required to resolve outstanding issues.
• Monitor inventories of parts, supplies and materials, place orders ensuring that inventories meet prescribed levels. Ensure that parts, materials and supplies are properly stored and that shop is maintained in safe and orderly condition. Monitor the effectiveness of move-in and move-out inspections, conduct and document inspections, and orient new residents to the operation of units in apartments and respond to questions as required. Observe property grounds and facilities and resolve safety hazards, property damage, and conditions. Prepare any range of periodic or special reports and data relating to maintenance activities and statistics. Available for “on-call” duty, nights, and weekend work.
• Participate in and monitor maintenance activities involving response to service requests, painting or general maintenance of grounds, pool, amenities, club house and apartment homes, as well as apartment home housekeeping and preventative maintenance. Project management coordination for the movement and renovation/installation of equipment and furnishings within apartments and offices, and common or amenity areas. Respond to reports of unusual or escalated repair or maintenance issues. Determine repair, material, and supply requirements and perform any range of repairs involving mechanical, electrical, plumbing or HVAC systems or units. Determine the need for outside contractors and negotiate and schedule related assignments, monitoring progress and results.
Tom Stevens 321-***-****
LAMPLIGHTER VILLAGE COMMUNITY, Melbourne Fl Jan2009-Sept2010 Management/Maintenance Performed management/maintenance tasks for residential manufactured home resort community.
• Duties included to plan, assign, supervise, and participate in maintaining the safety, operation, and aesthetics of all elements of grounds, buildings, amenities of assigned property in a condition that meets established quality standards. Electrical and appliance modifications, A/C, irrigation and plumbing, design and maintains landscaping, coordinate/set up activities for residents, Certified Pool Operator for pool operations, inventory/ordering and receiving of supplies, maintaining common areas of community.
BJ’s WHOLESALE CLUB, Palm Bay, Fl Nov 2008- Feb 2009 Daytime recovery and customer service.
• Duties involved pulling product to the front of shelves, including freezer and cooler locations, removing excess boxes, keeping aisles clear and organized. Assisting customers with location of product, and assisting them to their cars with heavy, bulky materials. Janitorial duties as needed.
NAUTICAL NEEDLE, Palm Bay, Fl June 2006- Aug 2008 Custom Marine Canvas Fabricator and Installer
• Custom boat covers fabricated from pattern prints. Performed repairs, tests, maintenance and service on boats, frames and components according to blueprints, specifications and drawings. Frame bending for custom work.
• Conducted pre-delivery inspections, patterning, evaluations, replacements, and repairs of custom fabrication of bimini covers, boat enclosures, covers of all sizes including yachts and sailboats.
• Performed modification or created framework on boats including repairing, maintaining and modifying covers, upholstery, and bending steel framework.
ANCHOR CANVAS, Grant, Fl July 2004 – June 2006 Business Manager/Custom Marine Fabricator/Installer
• Performed and managed two employees in fabricating, patterning from prints and installation of custom boat covers, enclosures including rework, repair, replacement, reassembly, adjustment and bending of bimini steel framing to ensure that the product met or exceeded engineering standards. Communicated with customers scheduling, and specifications. Maintained all production equipment.
Tate High School – Pensacola, Florida High School Diploma