Carol J. Havlik
**** *. ****** ***. ***, Phoenix AZ 85014
Knowledge of various ticketing systems such as Archtics, Ticketmaster and Tessitura to process orders and produce reports. General office systems of word processing, Excel and data based programs.
Supervising employees on a daily basis providing information on performances, assuring appropriate completion of employee forms. Coordinating scheduling for employees
Monitoring, recording data, and verification of hours, calculation and preparation of information for payroll entry. Counting and preparing cash and bank deposits
Writing of subscription and order forms for brochures. Consulting on prices for series and shows. Proofing ads before going to press.
Answering multiple phones lines for multiple markets. Handling of customer inquiries regarding sales and charges
On Call Ticket Seller: Live Nation, Miami Fla / Phoenix AZ 2011- current
• Worked performances providing customer service, selling tickets, and will call for concerts.
Ticketing & Performance Manager, Broadway Across America, Fort Lauderdale, Fla. 2002-2011
• Supervised West Palm Beach, Fla.; Miami, Fla. and Norfolk, Va. Markets with up to 4,000 subscribers.
• Prepared and presented Box Office statements to company managers
• Managed ticket holds for touring companies, patrons and sales outlets
• Daily ticket counts and tracking of sales.
• Customer service for various markets in the Broadway Across America system
Box Office Manager, Naples Players, Naples, Fla. 1999-2001
• Supervised staff of 2-3 people at community theatre.
• Set up computerized box office system
• Established professional polices and procedures for box office
• Implemented subscription sales
• Provided customer service to increase sales
Assistant Manager, City Center CityTix, New York, N.Y. 1994-1999
• Supervised call center of 10-15 people,
• Set up and ran subscription for “Encores!” series
• Coordinated tickets for company managers of dance series
• Added new venues for call center.
• Customer service of handling issues and mailing of tickets
Purdue University, West Lafayette, IN Bachelor of Arts Theater
Columbia College, Chicago, IL Master of Arts Arts Management