Accomplished executive assistant offering administrative experience reporting to CEO, direct reports and all other level executives. Professional dedicated to making the lives of busy executives easier. Serve as an effective gatekeeper, manage busy calendars; and efficiently handle daily office tasks.
- Steno 80WPM/ Typing 60WPM/ Microsoft Suite & Mac/PC/Concur
- Outstanding interpersonal skills in communicating with clients and co-workers
- Excellent customer service skills and the ability to perform administrative
responsibilities and work within a team environment.
Augme Technologies Inc. (10/2011 to 05/2012) (Contract Job)
* Coordinate domestic Air/Car/Rail travel arrangements
* Prepare expense reports and reimbursement utilizing Excel spreadsheet
* Maintain electronic filing system (Egnyte) for SEC Filings, NASDAQ, Patents and Trademarks, Stock Options, and Investor Contracts and Case Management
* Prepare presentation booklets for Investors
* Update Investor Relation binders and spreadsheets
* Print, Scan and file electronically and prepare binders for depositions and hearings
* Log research reports, investor contacts and news articles relating to mobile marketing industry
* Update investor relations electronically onto spreadsheet
* Maintain case management files electronically by document type
* Maintain hard copy filing system to mirror electronic files
* Interact with company BOD, Officers and Advisory board on a regular basis
A&E TELEVISION NETWORKS, New York, NY - (1989 - 2010)
Executive Assistant to CEO Emeritus (2005-2010)
Executive Assistant to CEO (2000-2005)
Executive Assistant to EVP & CFO (1989-1999)
* Handle calls from board members
* Coordinate Board meetings
* Establish dates with host of board meeting
* Send materials and agenda to board members
* File and distribute minutes
* Maintain board member assessment information
* Responsible for maintaining and updating Board and Committee contact
information, mailing lists, distribution lists and tracking participation chart
* Send updates to Board
* Maintains relationships with Board members assistants
- Management and maintenance of confidentiality of personal information (frequent flyer numbers, personal travel preferences, professionalcontacts lists).
- Managed executives'information flow covering phones, coordinating faxes, responding to emails, vendor calls, research, etc.
- Managed executive s calendar and appointment schedule.
- Organized and maintained records & files paper, electronic and database.
- Provided clerical support, filing, faxing and scanning
- Coordinated Executive Board meetings, business dinners and planning conferences.
- Assisted with event planning for team meetings, events and strategy sessions
- Coordinated travel logistics; domestic and international including transportation,accommodations and itinerary.
- Tracked and prepared expense reimbursements utilizing Concur system.
- Facilitated conference calls and video conferencing.
EDUCATION & TRAINING
Bronx Community College (Secretarial Studies)
- Assisted with processing new hire and termination paperwork
- Assembled new hire orientation packets and employee handbooks
- Conducted background search and track candidates through ABSO
- Assisted with recruitment of temporary hires
- Coordinated interviews for candidates
- Interfaced with all levels of employees and management
- Coordinated in-house training development workshops
- Maintain schedules and track participation in HR programs, meetings, and events
HONORS & AWARDS
1992 President's Award - for excellence in customer service and employee relations
GROUPS AND ASSOCIATIONS - LinkedIn