**** ********* **** *****, ************, Virginia 23832
-- MANAGER | SUPERVISOR --
Focus of Interest: Call Center Field
Self-motivated, competent, and diligent professional, offering diverse call center management experience within telecommunications repair and data center environment. Demonstrate expertise in data management and large-scale networks; capable of offering creative and effective strategies through the application of well-developed problem-solving and decision-making skills. Well-experienced in providing expert technical advice, guidance, and recommendations on critical issues to management. Exhibit strong sense of pride in handling duties, along with unparalleled commitment to getting the job done and achieving high results. Possess solid analysis and organizational skills, combined with motivational team building that elicits high level of production and productivity.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Customer Service Management
Training and Development
Troubleshooting and Maintenance
Leadership and Team Building
Technical Support Management
WINDSTREAM COMMUNICATIONS (FORMERLY PAETEC | CAVALIER TELEPHONE) - RICHMOND VA (2004-2012)
Windstream is a leading provider of advanced network communications, including cloud computing and managed services, to businesses nationwide.
Senior Manager Repair Services 2006-Present
Network Technician Supervisor 2006
Call Center Supervisor 2005-2006
Call Center Technician – Technical Support 2004-2005
- Rendered exceptional technical assistance in troubleshooting all Internet services problems.
- Demonstrated strong business and technical acumen in overseeing multi-location call centers, both inbound and ticket groups.
- Carried out key responsibility in improving customer delightful experience while boosting cost-to-call metrics.
- Maintained direct involvement in monitoring and coaching employees in Richmond and Tampa, and Northern Virginia.
- Dynamically handled escalated calls from call center supervisors and level 3 technicians
- Engaged in efficiently creating and administrating daily, weekly, and monthly reports as well as staff schedules.
- Utilized adeptness and experience in designing changes to the call center based on data from reporting.
- Applied best practices in hiring new technicians and supervisors based on employee combination.
- Provided exceptional assistance and maintenance on network equipment based on engineering needs.
- Significantly minimized customers repair time by working collaboratively with field dispatch group.
- Successfully resolved process issues affecting customers by cultivating harmonious and solid relationship with all departments.
- Contributed strategic insight in establishing and implementing training program focusing on career path.
- Played an integral role within a 12-employee team accountable in establishing and executing company’s core values.
- Delivered exemplary performance in consistently attaining and surpassing standards set for department performance.
- Substantially minimized employee churn to less than 5% in a call center environment.
- Earned Catalyst Award (Cavalier Telephone’s Award) for displaying the company’s core values thru recognized actions.
MCKESSON CORPORATION - RICHMOND VA
Leading provider of supply, information and care management products and services designed to reduce costs and improve quality across healthcare.
Computer Room Supervisor / Warehouse Supervisor 1998-2003
- Assumed full responsibility in maintaining AS/400 programs and the entire ACCUMAX equipment ensuring conformity with all DEA and company standards.
- Provided expert oversight for the overall warehouse operations and order processing
- Played leadership role in supervising warehouse personnel to guarantee on-time accomplishment of orders for shipping.
- Held full accountability in facilitating training and evaluation for large operational employee teams
- Administered duly assigned tasks in maintaining well-organized and operated computer room.
- Leveraged technical skills in redesigning order picking layout and implementation as well as overseeing printer conversion.
- Successfully and perfectly transported Windows to XP.
- Provided exceptional assistance to customer in maintain high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Systematically developed and executed hazardous shipping system.
ALPHA, INC. - CITY STATE
Remodeling company specializing in sunrooms and basic renovations.
Sales Representative 1996-1998
UNITED STATES NAVY - CITY STATE
Boatswain’s Mate 3 1993-1996
Community Pool Maintenance Team
Managed and resolved overall maintenance issues which included winterizing system tests before opening and after close
Microsoft Windows 95, 98, 2000 Pro/Server/XP Installation and Configuration
Active Directory Administration and Design
DNS, DHCP, Routing, Remote Access, TCP/IP and Troubleshooting Network Connectivity
Windows 2000 Network Infrastructure | Windows 2000 Directory Services | Windows 2000 Network Environment
Windows 2000 Directory Services Infrastructure | Windows 2000 Network Security | Routing, Remote Access
LAN/WAN | Ethernet | Token Ring | Routers | Switches | Hubs | Network Cabling | Firewall | Fault Tolerance
Network Security | RAM | CD ROMs | Hard Drives and Video Cards | Basic Network Security
Server Administration and Network Protocols