Self motivated and knowledgeable, with strong communication skills, as well as a strong independent and group oriented work ethic. Unparalleled ability to learn and adapt to changing situations and challenges. Comfortable in high-stress and fast paced environments with over 5 years of relevant IT industry work experience
Department of Defense Top Secret Clearance (Active)
Comptia A+ (601\602), Network+ (N10-004), Security+
Microsoft MCITP: Consumer Support Technician
Microsoft MCTS: Windows Vista, Configuration
Microsoft MCTS: Microsoft Desktop Support –consumer
Exin ITIL v3
Consulting Services Incorporated Tinker Air Force Base, Oklahoma
Exchange Administrator (equivalent to the GS-12 grade level)
• Administered and maintained the largest MS Exchange environment in the world, the clustered Microsoft Exchange 2010 environment for DISA CSD (Computing Services Directorate); responsible for over 1.4 million Army users, more than 300 Windows 2008 Servers hosting Microsoft Exchange 2010, Blackberry Enterprise Server (BES), Blackberry Administration Service (BAS), Forefront Identity Manager (FIM), Active Directory, DNS, and IIS 7.0, thousands of group mailboxes, distribution lists, and security groups in both classified and unclassified environments.
• Performed system administration, installation, support and maintenance to servers running MS Windows 2003 and 2008 server operating systems; both physical and virtual operating environments, utilizing both local and remote systems administration. Applied operating system and security patches to MS Windows 2003 and 2008 servers; Configure, test, and troubleshot Internet Information Services (IIS), Active Directory (AD) and Group Policies.
• Acts as the Tier III system administrator in charge of training Tier II service desk employees in proper ticket management, procedures, and skills in Exchange 2010 SP2, Forefront Identity Manager (FIM), System Center Operations Manager (SCOM), power shell scripting, Blackberry Enterprise server version 5.0 (BES), Blackberry Administration Service (BAS), and Active Directory (AD).
• Routinely consulted to provide technical guidance and recommendations to senior leadership for all applicable information security policies, processes, and practices to ensure operational availability and integrity of enterprise applications, systems, networks, and data within the Enterprise Email environment.
03/10-12/11 3501 SW 15th Oklahoma city, OK 1-800-***-****
Client Technical Support Senior Associate
• Provided Tier I support for Army Enterprise Email Systems, constantly troubleshooting Windows 98, XP, Vista and Windows 7 desktop operating systems, along with DNS resolution, Active directory user profiles and group policies.
• Provided in depth support for PKI and Microsoft Internet Explorer
• Demonstrated excellent time management abilities by always being in the top ten out of 90 employees on stack rankings, not to mention numerous periods at #1, being awarded Dell’s Hot Shot award and a flawless attendance record.
• Classified as a SME (Subject Matter Expert) by Dell for proven ability to, interpret and give coworkers expert technical guidance, for implementation of highly technical procedures.
U.S Army 82nd Airborne Division, Fort Bragg, N.C.
Airborne Infantry Team leader
• Expert Marksmanship medal, Airborne Certified, Combat Life Saver Qualified
2008-2010 Francis Tuttle Technology Center Oklahoma City, OK
(Major: Network Technology, Member of Skills USA)
2004-2005 Northern Oklahoma College Enid, OK
(Major: Criminal Justice )