Worked as Hospital Care Investigator in Accounts Receivable Department at:
Lincoln Hospital, 234 East, 149th Street,
Bronx, New York-10451.USA.
• Interviewing the patients in compliance with rules set by New York City Health & Hospital regarding their Health Insurance coverage. Getting relevant documents prepared, lodging claims with Insurance companies.
• Timely Follow-up on claims.
• Appealing the rejected claims.
• Sending Medical Charts wherever required to concerned Insurance.
• Ensuring the Enrollment of New Born Babies in Managed Care Plans within allotted time frame.
• Preparing the reports analyzing the claims according to age.
• Sending reports to Central Office.
Achievement: I had the distinction of settling maximum number of claims in minimum time. I had a promising future in this job. Would have gladly continued to work with this organization but had to resign due to an emergency in my family.
May 2005-July 2006
Worked as Administrative Assistant at:
American Montessori Public School,
DLF Phase II, Gurgaon.
• Assisting the Principal in various fields of day to day management of school.
• Maintaining personal record files of all the staff members.
• Handling Admissions in compliance with CBSE rules and regulations.
• Maintenance of Accounts-Cash Book, Day Book and Bank reconciliation Statement.
• Coordination of support staff engaged in the fields of general services, receptionist, office assistant and transport.
• Coordination of Events Management, Transportation Services and office supplies.
• Assist in timely preparation and submission of periodic inventory reports, coordination of physical verification of inventory items.
• Coordination of provision of reliable and quality books and stationery.
• Management of Day care centre in school, ensuring the provision of state of the art Sports equipment and Health food to children.
August 1999-January 2001
Manager Extension Counter, Syndicate Bank in New Delhi.
• Managed a small branch having 400 accounts with an average balance of Rs.35000.
• Dealt in all departments related to Banking services - Cash Management, Issuing cash Instruments like Demand Drafts, Pay Orders.
• Arranging Loans and Mortgages for clients.
• Dealing with Pension accounts of Central Government Employees, Defense Employees, Teachers.
• Establishment and Income Tax of Branch, up gradation of branch mechanization.
• Compiling of Monthly Returns and Weekly reports to Zonal Office.
• Timely preparation of Year End reports .
• Accounting softwares-OASYS, FLEXCUBE and Quick Books.
Working knowledge of MS Word and MS Excel.
• B.A. (Hons), Mathematics, Delhi University.
• Diploma in Hotel Management & Book Keeping from Institute of Hotel Management & Catering, Pusa, New Delhi.
• Traveling, Reading, Yoga, Hiking.