Mobile: +91-981******* ~ E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Seeking assignments in SAP SD Functional Consultant with a reputed organisation.
Preferred Industry: IT/Non IT
A MBA professional with 2 year of experience in SAP SD consultancy with core focus on SAP SD Functional Profile.
Currently associated with Credence Systems as SAP SD Associate Consultant.
Hands on experience in maintaining day to day reports, Tickets & inter team co-ordination.
An effective communicator with strong relationship management skills and analytical, problem solving & organizational abilities.
• To update master data periodically.
• Handle day-to-day tickets.
• Configured Master Data, Customer Master Record, Customer Material Information Record
• Configured Sales Documents, Basic Sales Order Cycles, Sales Document Types, Special Sales Document Types (Rush Order, Free-of-Charge), Item Categories, Schedule Line Categories.
• Customized the Enterprise structure including defining the Sales organization, Division, Distribution channel and Business Areas, and assigned rules for Sales Area Determination
• Configured Order-to-Cash (OTC) process including Inquiry, quotation, sales order, shipping and billing information system
Since Apr ’10 Credence Systems as SAP SD Associate Consultant
1. To conduct weekly meeting with HODs of all departments to have discussion on current status of SAP and thereafter work on the inputs received from all.
2. As a role of SAP Support, responsibility has given to administrate use of system to carry out efficient and proper use of system to carry out hassle free business transaction.
3. To study the business process of all departments thoroughly and after consulting with Helpdesk consultants carry out new developments and develop new reports as per requirement of end users
Awarded by Help Age India in 1998
Client : Pitney Bowes
Team Size : 8
Duration : May 2011 to till date.
Software Used : SAP R/3 6.0
Client : Omax Auto Ltd
Period : June 2010-April 2011.
Version : SAP R/3 4.7
Team Size : 7
Roles & Responsibilities
Acting as SAP Support for the client, to administrate the use of system to carry out efficient & hassle free business transaction.
To study the business process of all departments thoroughly and after consulting with Helpdesk consultants carry out new developments to generate new reports as per end user requirement.
To update Master data periodically.
Configure Master Data, Customer Master Record, Customer Material Information Record
Configure Sales Documents, Basic Sales Order Cycles, Sales Document Types, Special Sales Document Types (Rush Order, Free-of-Charge), Item Categories, Schedule Line Categories, Copy Control for Sales Documents.
To conduct weekly meeting with HODs of all departments to have discussion on current status of SAP and thereafter work on the inputs received from all.
TATA AIG LIFE INSURANCE – (15th MAY - 15th JULY 2008)
Designation – Summer Trainee (Marketing)
Project Title: Comparative study of ULIPs (Unit Linked Insurance Plan) and Mutual funds in India
• Recruiting Agents for the company.
• Business Development by selling policies.
MBA -Marketing 2007-09 Amity University - CGPA 6.08 percentile.
B.com (Pass) 2003-06 Delhi University.
Intermediate[Commerce] 2002-03 Green Fields Public School, Dilshad Garden, Delhi
Matriculation: 2000-01 Ludlow Castle School, Delhi
Date of Birth : 09/12/1985
Address : C3/327, Yamuna Vihar, Delhi-110053
Linguistic Skills : English, Hindi, German
Preferred Location : Metro Cities in India