Ph: 862-***-**** Email: email@example.com
Professional Objective: To obtain a challenging Accounting position within a company where I can utilize my skills and education
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
• Experienced in QuickBooks and Peachtree.
• Knowledge of Payroll, A/P, A/R, G/L, and Taxation Applications.
• MS Office for Windows XP/2007; Access, Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
• Type 45 wpm.
• Bilingual English/Russian.
06/11-Present Empire State College, New York, NY
Pursuing B.S., Business, Management and Economics with concentration in Accounting
10/07-01/10 ASA College, Brooklyn, NY
Associate Degree in Business Administration-Accounting
09/93-09/94 Georgian Technical University. Republic of Georgia
Economic and Business Relations
08/07-Present ASA College, Brooklyn NY
• Managing the office in absence of the chairperson
• Assisted the Computerized Accounting (Peachtree & QuickBooks) faculty members in the presentation of lessons in the class.
• Preparing memos, schedules of meetings, professional developments and in-service training for the division.
• Creating purchase orders for the supplies of the division.
• Performing tutoring for the other students who needed help.
P & L Financial Services Corporation.
10/09-01/10 Bookkeeper (Extern)
• Operated computers programmed with accounting software to record, store, and analyze information.
• Checked figures, postings, and documents for correct entry, and mathematical accuracy.
• Classified, recorded, and summarized numerical and financial data to compile and keep financial records, using journals and ledgers or computers.
• Debit, credit, and total accounts on computer spreadsheets and databases, using specialized accounting software.
• Operated 10-key calculators, typewriters, and copy machines to perform calculations and produce documents.
• Received, recorded, and banked cash, checks, and vouchers.
• Compiled statistical, financial, accounting or auditing reports and tables pertaining to such matters as cash receipts, expenditures, accounts payable and receivable, and profits and losses.
• Reconciled or noted and reported discrepancies found in records.
• Adjusting Entries
• Internal Controls & Fraud Prevention
Made Available Upon Request