Ellerbe, N.C. ***38
Home Phone: 910-***-****
Objective: To dedicate my work skills to a company that appreciates an employee for being highly motivated, very friendly, ambitious, energetic, productive, and willing to go the extra mile for their employer.
2010-2012 Dollar General:
Position: Asst. Mgr.
• Take money drops to bank and make change for shifts.
• Receive truck on shipment day.
• Make sure that associates are doing their jobs, and correcting any mistakes made on register.
• Go to other Dollar General stores to help put up stock.
2009-2010 Big Rock Sports:
Position: Inbound Lead:
• Unload trucks
• Coordinating Receiving Floor
• Record Shipments Coming into building.
Position: Outbound Lead:
• Look after orders that need to be completed for shipping.
• Help associates with their orders to be picked for shipments.
• Move people where needed to complete orders.
• Lead Quality Control over Fire Arms.
• Keep records of orders and have the correct serial number for customer and for ATF if needed.
• Lead Exports: Packing and Shipping
• Pack exports and take to shipping. Take to USPS if needed for shipping.
• Send emails to customer service on orders being shipped.
• Equipment Operator:
2006-2009 K & W Welding, LLC
Position: Administrative Assistant/Office Manager:
• Calling for supplies, purchase orders
• Scheduling maintenance service on company vehicles
• Register equipment with DOT
• View log books from drivers
• Fuel taxes for equipment’s
• Unload steel when needed
• MSHA Certified
• CPR Certified
• Make deliveries to crews when needed.
• Billing, Pick up mail, General Office Work
2004-2005 Star Leasing
Position: Terminal Manager/Dispatch
• Coordinating and dispatch of drivers
• Putting together loads for outbound and inbound
• Check Trailers on the grounds to make sure that it in compliance of DOT
Position: Transportation Manager
• Coordination and dispatch of drivers
• Putting together loads
• General office work
• Check logs from drivers
• Check equipment with DOT
1986-2001 West Knitting Mills / J.E. Morgan Apparel
• Coordinate loads for trucks
• Check other Terminals to coordinate loads
• Pick up mail and deliver to 6 plants.
• Go over log books
• Fuel Taxes
• Look after orders to be picked and packed for shipments
• Oversee customer orders for shipments
• Get payroll turned in
• Start set up for the next shift and following day.
• General office work
Education: Clermont Northeastern High School
Graduate of 1982
Collage: Richmond Community Collage
Career Readiness Certification
References: Bill Wallace 336-***-****
Kaycee Murdaloff 910-***-****
Tim & Dianna Hawks 910-***-****
Robert Goings 910-***-****
Shane Rushing 910-***-****
Back Ground: I have worked in the Logistics business for 15 years, worked in warehouse for 26 years