Contac : 919*********, Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
CHEF BUTCHER – HEAD BUTCHER – BUTCHER
Highly motivated, result oriented professional with over 18 years of demonstrated ability in Culinary Management, India, Germany, USA and Bahrain, Possess strong customer service skills, ability to interact with cross-functional department, with the high degree of professionalism, discretion and problem resolution capabilities. Ability to diplomatically resolve customer complaints and diffuse tension, to ensure customer retention. Effective at collaborating with others to achieve established goals. A position in a result-oriented company that seeks an ambitious and career conscious person where acquired skills and education will be utilized continued growth and advancement.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Excellent Culinary Skills Excellent Communications Inter-personal Skills
Planning And Forecasting Excellent Management Skill Food cost control
HACCP And Forecasting Procurement And Purchasing Vendor Development
• Confident of Handing the assigned Responsibilities and Capable of meeting the challenges 18 years of experience with
• Various assignments.
• Efficient in setup buffer, Food & Beverage Management; Budgeting: Establishing Financial Target; Business forecasts,
• Monitoring the quality of the product and service provided.
• Organizing, leading and motivating the catering team, maintaining stock levels and ordering new supplies as required.
• Supervise; direct kitchen staff members about all equipment and hygiene procedures, giving help and guidance where
• Appropriate, ensuring health and safety regulations are maintained.
• Communicating daily with the management team, planning work schedules and checking client requirements.
• Supervise employees such that their duties are performed in a timely and accurate manner.
• Responsible for the proper briefing of the staff about specials, specialties, seasonal offers and promotions.
• Dealing with customer complaints, comments and enquiries and ensuring all events run smoothly.
• Planning new promotions for business development, and implementation of marketing plans: provide timely, accurate,
• Competitive pricing on all completed applications submitted for pricing and approval, while striving to maintain the Maximum profit margins.
CAREER SNAP SHOT
Worked various hotels in India as Asst. Butcher
Worked in Hotel Erados in Bhrian as a Butcher
Worked for Royal Carribeal Cruise Lines USA as an Assistant Butcher
Worked for Peter Delman Cruises Germany as a Butcher
Working for Costa Cruise Lines last 12 years in various Ships in,ITALY,U S A,DUBAI
Presently working as a Chef Butcher in Costa Fortuna
QUALIFICATION & SKILLS
1886 S S L C, M T Seminary High School, Kottayam, Kerala, India
1988 Pre-University, Gandhi University, Kerela, India.
1991 Cookery Course, Passed from Institute of Hotel Management CONSULT INN, Kottayam Kerala, India
Training and Personal Enhancement
Level 3 advanced Food safety and personal Hygiene, US
H.A.C.C.P. and Food Safety and Hygiene, Customer Relation, Kitchen Management and Financial
Accounting P.R.A.I.R.I.E. University, Louisvilla, United States of America
Level 1 mentor course passed from ready for excellence programme, Italy
Food safety and Hygiene(USPH), united states public health, USA
Business conduct and ethics course from Carnival Cooperation USA
Personal safety and social responsibility certificate from G.E.T Maritime Training institute, Mumbai, India
Elementary First Aid Certificate from G.E.T Maritime Training institute, Mumbai, India
Certificate of excellent from Royal Caribbean, USA
Ms Office Word, Excel and Internet Explorer,
Italian ( Basic ), Spanish (Basic) English (Read, Write & Speak ) Hindi (Read, Write, & Speak ) Malayalam (Read, Write, & Speak)
Interests & Hobbles
Reading, Music, Sports,
Gender / DOB : Male / 30 / 04 / 1971
Nationality / Passport No : Indian / J 9457858
Marital Status : Married
Visa Status : Valid Italian Visa
Permanent Address : Arjun Nivas, Parampuzha P.O., Kottayam District, Kerala State, India
Email ID : email@example.com contact no 0091 940*******
*Supporting Documents and References will be provided on request *