Brittany K. Jones
Graduated with a Major in Liberal Studies with a Focus in Sociology of Children. Specialization in societal issues with children; such as, poverty, health deficiency, special needs, issues within the field of education, etc.
Frostburg State University, Frostburg, Maryland United States
B.S. in Liberal Studies with minor in Sociology and Psychology, May 2012.
Major GPA: 3.1
Relevant Coursework: Child Development, Deviance of Social Behavior, Child Abnormal Psychology, Early Childhood Education and Foundation, Elementary Education, Social Issues Experienced during Childhood and Adolescence, Applying Psychology to Educational Settings
• Intern, Jefferson School at Finan Center, Frostburg, MD, 2011-2012
• Intern, Brehms Lane Elementary School, Baltimore, MD, 2008-2009
• Counselor, YMCA Children’s Summer Camp, Catonsville, MD, 2004
Technical and Language Skills
• Proficient in MS Word, Access, Excel, PowerPoint
• American Sign Language
• Baptist Student Ministry/ Generation Investigating God
• Fellowship of Christian Athletes
• Maryland State Education Association, 2008
• Saint Vincent De Paul Society of Baltimore Incorporated, 2007
• Bester Elementary School, Hagerstown, MD, 2008
• Frostburg State University Children’s Center, Frostburg, MD, 2010
Additional Work History
• Cashier: Lowe's Home Improvement, Cumberland, MD, 2010-11
• Cashier: Home Depot Improvement, Laurel, MD, 2010
• Stylist’s Assistant: Alexander’s Hair Salon, Baltimore, MD, 2005-2011
• Crew Member: Wendy’s, Baltimore, MD, 2006-2007
References Available upon Request.