Rey D. Retumban – Project Manager
**** ********** ******, *** *****, Nevada 89123
Tel. No.: 702-***-****
Over 23 years experience in the construction industry including various projects in Las Vegas & Guam. Experience in project management, contract administration, project engineering, estimating, planning, material procurement, document control, cost control, project scheduling, field supervision, inspection, and quality control. Worked on military, commercial, educational, recreational, residential, hotel and public utility projects. Projects ranging from $2 Million to $60 Million in costs.
July 2006 – February 2009
Project Manager – Marnell Properties
December 2001 – July 2006
Quality Control Manager – Dick Pacific Construction Co. Ltd. (Guam)
October 1998 – December 2001:
Sr. Engineer / Environmental Eng. - Guam Environmental Protection Agency
July 1994 – October 1998:
Sr. Project Engineer / Contract Administrator – Harmon Corporation.
December 1985 – July 1994:
Project Engineer / Estimator – Fletcher Pacific Construction
P.O. Box Box 23068, GMF, Barrigada, Guam 96921
• McCarran Marketplace in Las Vegas is a 75-acre retail center located next to the McCarran International Airport. McCarran Marketplace includes multi-tenant stores, two soccer fields and a playground. Total cost of project $60 million.
• Marnell Corporate Center -MCC-5 in Las Vegas is a Class 'A' 5 storey office building with 117,000 gross square feet, which includes approximately 107,000 leasable square feet. The exterior of the steel frame building consists of a unitized curtain wall system incorporating reflective glass and metal panels. The building includes a two-story lobby through the center of the building with dual entries. A separate 4 level parking garage is also included. Total Cost of Project $ 36 million.
• Consolidated War Reserve Material Storage Facility- Phase II, Andersen Air Force Base, Guam – consist of a 58,745 SF Vehicle Storage Warehouse, a 52,897 SF Base Asset Warehouse, various site improvements, pavements/roadways, utility connections, contaminated soil remediation, demolition, hazardous material abatement, and incidental related work. The facility contains offices, restrooms, communications room, anti-terrorism force protection (AT/FP), fire protection, dehumidification, communications, and LAN Systems. In addition, the WRM Storage Facility also contains sustainable design aspects using the LEED Guidelines for point accreditation. Project Cost $13.65 million
• DODEA Elementary/Middle School Structural Upgrades, Andersen Air Force Base, Guam – Structural upgrades using fiber carbon wrap materials to an existing school. Project cost: $2 million.
• DODEA MILCON Project Elementary/Middle School, Andersen Air Force Base, Guam, M.I. - Design/build school project consisting of elementary/middle school classrooms and administration building, gymnasium, cafeteria and site development complete with playground equipment and generator house. Project cost: $38.5 million.
• Air Force Commissary Additions/Alterations, Andersen Air Force Base, Guam - Remodel and extend existing building, maintaining full operation and public access throughout. Project cost: $9 million.
• Administration Facility – Typhoon Omar, Andersen Air Force Base, Guam – New Administration Facility offices. Project Cost $4.3 million
• Add/Alter Dormitory , Andersen Air Force Base, Guam – Renovation of existing dormitory – Project Cost $ 7 million
• Pacific Islands Club Guam, Phase I, Tumon, Guam - Water Park, pools and waterslide, cabanas and landscaping. Project cost: $9 million.
• Guam Reef Hotel, Tumon, Guam - Fifteen story 186 guestroom hotel addition and renovation of two floors of public areas. Project cost: $23 million.
• Payless Grocery Store and Parking Garage, Harmon, Guam - Multi-story pre-engineered building with poured in place perimeter walls, post tension parking structure with pre-cast columns. Project cost: $4.5 million.
• Nissan Motor Corporation Regional Office and Dealership, Upper Tumon, Guam - Multi-story steel building with cast in place walls, space frame construction for showroom. Project cost: $4 million.
• Guam Reef Hotel Earthquake Repairs (18-story building), Tumon, Guam - Earthquake repair-epoxy injection, pre-cast and cast in place structure work, demolition and removal of damaged areas. Project cost: $2 million.
• Pacific Island Club Hotel 11 storey Guest rooms – New construction combination precast and cast-in place concrete Structure.
• Pacific Island Club Hotel 32 Storey Guest rooms – New construction combination pre-cast and cast in place concrete structures. Project Cost $32 million
• Pacific Island Club Hotel Earthquake Renovation, Tumon Bay, Guam – 10 Month project to restore earthquake – damaged structural elements to a 36 story hotel tower, 11 story tower, and site structures located along Tumon Bay. Challenges included having to perform the work in buildings occupied by hotel guests and maintaining hotel functionality. Project cost: $4.88 million.
• Sherwood Hotel – Structural Renovation – Reinforcing existing columns and beams with heavy metal plates and tru- bolts rods. Project cost $ 4 million.
Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering – University of Nueva Caceres, Philippines
Registered Civil Engineer - Philippines
• Construction Quality Control Management
• 10 Hrs. OSHA Safety Course
• Construction Management Training
• Corporate Crisis Management
• Bid Analysis, Estimating, Scheduling and Forecasting
• CPR/First Aide Certified
• Hazardous Waste Operations & Emergency Response
• Supervision Training & Accidental Reduction Techniques
• Sanitary Survey Training on Surface and Under ground Water Plants
• Retrofitting & Optimizing of Drinking Water Plants
• Water Distribution Design and Modeling
• Society of American Military Engineers – Member
• Philippine Institute of Civil Engineers – Member
Proficient in Microsoft XP (Excel, Works, Word) and other computer programs.