RONALD W. BRENNER
Lake Placid, NY 12946
Seek a challenging position in auditing, corporate accounting/finance, hospitality or medical industry which will build upon more than twenty years of experience.
2009-2012 PER DIEM EMPLOYMENT (presently working at the following):
LAKE PLACID VOLUNTEER AMBULANCE SERVICE, Lake Placid, New York – Emergency Medical
ELIZABETHTOWN COMMUNITY HOSPITAL, Elizabethtown, New York – Emergency Room Technician
OLYMPIC REGIONAL DEVELOPMENT AUTHORITY – Lake Placid, New York – Emergency Medical Services
at Olympic Center (Lake Placid) and Whiteface Mountain (Wilmington, New York)
2002-2009 ALPINE VIEW PROPERTIES (dba Econo Lodge & Carriage House), Lake Placid, New York
• Responsible for the daily operations for two lodging properties with 81 rooms in total.
• Hired, trained and supervised a staff of approximately fifteen individuals. Observed and monitored employees’
performance to verify that company rules and procedure were being adhered to.
• Negotiated and contracted group sales for the properties.
• Coordinated front office duties and dealt with guests/potential guests in order to maintain the highest standards of
operation and quality of services and facilities for the hotel.
• Inspected properties for cleanliness and appearance.
• Purchased supplies/services from outside vendors.
2001-2002 METROMEDIA COMPANY, Secaucus, New Jersey (dept. eliminated)
• Performed operational and financial audits domestically and internationally for all subsidiaries of the Company.
• Prepared audit reports for presentation to senior management.
2000-2001 MARKS, PANETH & SHRON, LLP., New York, New York
Supervisor of Lender Services
• Conducted field examinations on behalf of several financial lending institutions.
• Performed analysis testing of Cash, Inventory, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Payroll and Gross Profit.
1997-2000 TSR WIRELESS, LLC., Fort Lee, New Jersey (company closed)
Internal Audit Manager
• Established newly created Auditing Department. Hired and supervised staff of four individuals to assist in auditing
• Developed operational audit programs for all departments.
• Conducted and oversaw audits of approximately 30 regional offices and 300 retail stores within the U.S.
• Formulated and reviewed all audit reports for Senior Management.
• Implemented nationwide Mystery Shopper and Customer Service programs.
• Managed relationship between TSR and independent inventory consultants.
• Performed expense report and AMEX statement audit analysis on a monthly basis.
1995-1997 CITIBANK, N.A. – NORTH AMERICA GLOBAL FINANCE/ASSET BASED FINANCE, New York, New York
Assistant Manager – Collateral Monitoring Department
• Analyzed, tracked and monitored accounts receivable, inventory and other forms of collateral to ensure proper support
of loan exposures.
• Serviced Fortune 100 customers with credit lines up to $200MM.
• Assisted account managers on all aspects of customer relationship.
• Managed loan availability of corporate clients in various industries.
R. Brenner – Page 2
1992-1995 THE CIT GROUP/COMMERCIAL SERVICES DIVISION, New York, New York
• Developed financial reports which monitored the exposure of over 700 clients with the objective of ensuring the
collectability of lending.
• Presented to senior management the extent of client exposure levels and the resulting risk to CIT.
• Examined the operations of existing and prospective clients focusing on underlying collateral, financial stability and
• Tested gross profit margins, UCC filings, loan statements and company procedures to assess the integrity of the client.
1991-1992 PALL CORPORATION, Hauppauge, New York
• Performed financial and operational audits for the corporation, its divisions and plants and conducted year-end audits of
• Analyzed and determined the efficiency and cost effectiveness of all accounting functions.
1988-1991 CIBA-GEIGY CORPORATION, Hawthorne, New York
• Performed financial and operational audits, including statistical testing to determine the adequacy of internal controls
and administrative procedures.
• Lead auditor involved in uncovering fraudulent activity with a substantial cash loss.
EDUCATION: UNIVERSITY OF BRIDGEPORT, Bridgeport, Connecticut
Bachelor of Science degree in Accounting (May 1988)
AFFILIATIONS: New York State Licensed Agent in Life, Accident & Health Insurance
New York State Licensed Emergency Medical Technician since April 2004
REFERENCES: Available upon Request