Mobile no: 074********
Objective: Seeking a suitable position as per my experiences and qualification with appropriate reward.
Course/ Examination Board/University/Institute Year % Subjects
High School I.C.S.E.-Sacred Heart School, Ranchi, India 1992 81.33 Eng, Hindi, Maths, Comp, Hist/Civics, Geo, Phy, Chem, Bio
Intermediate C.B.S.E-Navyug Radiance School, Lucknow, India 1994 68.60 Eng, Maths, Comp, Physic, Chemistry, Biology
B.Sc Lucknow University,India 1997 61.1 Eng, Chemistry, Botany,Zoology
M.Sc Lucknow University,India 1999 64.75 Physical Chemistry
MCA IGNOU Lucknow, India 2003 66.06 Masters in Computer Application
GNIIT- 3 Yrs Computer Course in System Management NIIT, Lucknow, India
2002 84 C,C++,C#, HTML, DHTML XML, Java, J2EE, VB.NET, MS Office, Windows 98/XP/NT, MS SQL etc
B ed IGNOU Lucknow, India 2005 72 CGPA- 4.12, Overall letter grade B
Software Testing -60 hours, Software Quality Testing Institute, Lajpat Nagar, N Delhi, India 2006 Grade A Software Quality Testing - manual testing methods and automated Mercury tools like LoadRunner, WinRunner, Test Director
EDGA Plus -Essential Diploma for Graduate Engineer - 800 hours CMC Limited, A TATA Enterprise, Noida, India 2008 Grade A C,C++,C#, Software Engineering, Software Testing, Software Quality, Java, VB.NET, ASP.NET, MS Office 2007, Win 7, Oracle 9i etc
Total experience: almost 14 years.
1. WORKING AS IT OPERATION MANAGER IN DUKE INFOSYS IN North and East Zone of India
Tenure 07/2009 TILL Date
Job Role : Worked as an Operational Manager for dealing with IT related issues.
2. WORKED AS SENIOR TECHNICAL SUPPORT OFFICER IN HCL TECHNOLOGIES PVT. LTD. NOIDA
Tenure : 12/2005 TILL 07/2009
Job Role : Worked for British Telecommunications (BT) process of UK. Also did CMC, Noida- HCL ASPIRE programme that was 1 year training programming completed while working in HCL.
Was Awarded Great Minds at work on production floor.
3. WORKED AS SPECIALIST TECHNICAL SUPPORT IN IBM DAKSH,GURGAON
Tenure : 10/2004 TILL 12/2005
Job Role : Worked for Hewlett Packard process, supporting printers, scanners, cameras,, laptops and desktops
4. WORKED AS TEACHER IN SR. SEC LEVEL AT CITY MONTESSORY SCHOOL, LUCKNOW
Tenure : 02/2001 to 6/2004
Job Role : Used to teach Computer in classes IX, X, XI and XII according to ICSE And ISC syllabus. . Handled multiple Projects. Handled Server Monitoring. Organized science, craft exhibition, Elocution, Sports, Dancing and singing competitions
5. WORKED AS FACULTY at NIIT, LUCKNOW
Tenure : 10/1999 to 02/2001
Job Role : Used to take Computer Classes. Taught C++,C#, HTML, DHTML XML, Java, J2EE, VB.NET, MS Office, Windows 98/XP/NT, MS SQL etc. Handled multiple projects. Helped in server controls.
COMPETION, TRAINING & CONFERENCES ATTENDED
Elocution competition organized by Ram Krishna Mission Ranchi, India
Art of Living NIIT, Lucknow, India 10 days
MS SQL-2000 NIIT, Lucknow, India 15 days
Time Management NIIT, Lucknow, India 2 days.
ICSQCC 2002 CMS Official, Lucknow, India 3 days.
3rd International Conference of Chief Justices of the World on Article 51c of the Constitution of India held between 6th to 9th Dec 2002 CMS, Lucknow, India 3 days.
CMC, Noida- ASPIRE 1 year training completed while working in HCL.
Worked with Bal Vihar organized by Swami Chinmayanand Mission
Also associated with Literacy Mission, Helpage India Mission, Wild Life Protection Mission
• Positive Thinker.
• Ability to work in a busy environment and able to handle several tasks simultaneously.
• Drive, Determine and committed towards success.
• Dedicated and hard working attitude.
• Learning attitude and keen desire to commit to a long term career.
• Courageous and Disciplined.
• Good Communication Skills
• Name: Mrs. SMITA MITRA
• Father’s Name: (Late) Mr. R D BAJPAI
• Husband’s name: Mr. RAJIB MITRA
• DOB 27th Dec 1975
• Desired Job Type Permanent
• Passport No: F35663530
• Desired Employment Status Full Time
• Languages Known: Hindi, English
• Hobbies : Palmistry, Gardening & Traveling.