Marina P. Youssef
San Diego, CA 92128
To obtain a position in an organization where my work related skills are utilized to their maximum potential.
• Cairo English School, Mirage City, New Cairo, Egypt –
Salary: 3,400 EGP/month;
Duties: Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, etc.), writing letters, answering phones, organizing meetings, general secretarial work;
June 2010 – April 2011
• Demiana Clinical Research, San Diego, CA –
Duties: Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, etc.), writing letters, organizing meetings, general secretarial work;
June 2007 – September 2010
• San Diego Mesa College
September 2004 August 2007;
• University of Phoenix
September 2010 Present;
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint.
• Proficient in QuickBooks.
• 110 WPM
• Excellent people skills
• Bilingual in English / Arabic (fluent in Egyptian dialect)
• Hobbies include reading & writing