Technically proficient, young, hands-on creative looking for the opportunity to apply knowledge and skills within a teaching or support environment. Well practiced with at least 2 years’ experience working within a team environment, as well as working independently, and coordinating tasks, strong communication and organizational skills and trained in active listening techniques.
Design and Creative
• Assisted in teaching high school students how to design ecological representations of
Florida's waterways in Second Life
• Winner 2007 “Dusty” Film Festival “Outstanding Achievement in Character Design”
• Conceptualized an AIDS charity proposal for a “skin-art transfer” submitted to Chanel
and Fight AIDS Monaco
• Created 34 page Proposal Book to present to potential investors for feature film
• Created logos used on DEF and MTV Staying Alive Foundation as placeholders and donation
• Created and animated scenes for Inkoos toy commercial
• Designed DVD menus in Photoshop for various DVD projects
• Shot and assisted in filming of a charity documentary in Italy and The French Riviera
• Created animatics in After Effects from storyboard images created by artist Adam
• Composed coverage for film scripts
• Coordinated A/V equipment for live stage multi-media performance in Montreal, Quebec,CA
• Shot and edited coverage of a fitness press conference and a promotional DVD to be
sent to potential investors
• Captured & logged footage w/ Final Cut Pro to be used in DVD motion menus
• Scanned images for retouching and editing then stored in digital archives
• Assisted in helping rotoscope video stills for a music video for the band HYPERPOTAMUS
• Two Dusty nominations for Outstanding Achievement in Traditional Animation and
• Edited video players designed in Flash for SandBoxTV
• Updated website of prominent fine artist with new photos of recent paintings
• Created menu flowcharts for DVD Authoring
Office Assistance, Data Entry and Records Management
• Managed physical and digital inventory and archives of original fine artwork.
• Trouble-shot all computer/technology related issues as well as advised any tech
• Coordinated database of relocated assets.
• Managed purchasing organizational materials for the Executive office.
• Conducted inventory of off-site assets in warehouses into Excel and OpenOffice
• Processed and prepared assets to be tracked and archived at 5 off-site locations
• Corresponded with galleries and museums on acquisitions, copyrights, exhibitions and
• Coordinated transfer and transmittal of former patient records to other medical
offices with verified request
• Assisted medical office front desk by processing and directing daily clinic’s patients.
• Set flowchart of patient records before appointment with medical staff.
• Coordinated data on lab tests from on-site and off-site testing facilities.
• Coordinated the relocation of historic assets and business related assets for office
relocation to 7WTC
Mac OS: Tiger, Leopard, Snow Leopard Windows: Vista, XP, 7
Advanced: Microsoft Word
Intermediate: Excel, WordPerfect, FileMaker Pro 8, Entourage, OpenOffice, Outlook Express,Quickbooks
Basic: PowerPoint, GoogleDocs, Quicken,
Advanced: Adobe Photoshop CS4, Illustrator CS4, After Effects CS4
Intermediate: Acrobat 9, Final Cut Pro, DVD Studio Pro, Cinema 4D
Basic: Flash CS4, InDesign CS2, Dreamweaver CS2, Soundtrack Pro, iDVD, Handbrake
Languages: Spanish (Intermediate)
2/2012- Present Technology Mentor, Miami Museum of Science, Miami, FL
11/30/2011- 12/5/2011 Sales Associate, Plant the Future, Miami, FL
12/2009-Present Editor/Graphic Designer, GirlBehindCamera Productions, New York, NY
3/2008-10/2009 Archives Assistant, Arnell, New York, NY
6/2006-3/2008 Curator’s Assistant, Mariani LLC, New York, NY
9/2007-1/2008 Intern, Sidetrack Films, Brooklyn, NY
11/2007-3/2008 Intern, The Ebeling Group, New York, NY
10/2006-5/2007 Intern, SandBox TV LLC, New York, NY
5/2005-9/2005 Intern, Giant Interactive, New York, NY
1/2005-5/2005 Librarian, Visual Arts Library, New York, NY
2007 Bachelors Degree-Animation, School of Visual Arts, New York, NY